Calling all creative AND sensible chatters ...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Well my coalman knows someone about 10 miles from us who has died and his wife is now on a ventilator. I don't see it as a win...

Well i know a Friend of a Friend's Friend and his Sister in law's cousin and lately removed uncle's son-in law's Aunty.......:D

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
OK, I will give you a new topic then: What do you think might be the cause of the end of Humanity and when do you think it might happen? :p
Humanity will end with the second coming but then again humanity is fragile and will probably end with the world being promised peace for 7 but after only 31/2 years the sh** is gonna hit the fan and all hell will break loose thus the end of humanity ....in my opinion

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
My thanks to Oswestrian and MikieB for at least having a go at stirring up a new debate.
Not quite what I had in mind, but in these unprecedented times, you cannot expect miracles. ;)
And to those who found this a platform for stupidity, please either make up your own Forum topics or simply desist from misusing/abusing the Forums.

Thank you for your attention.
Get over ya self there damnation!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

First...You've got to GET MAD ...And say...I'm a Human Being....! Go to your window, and stick you head out...and say...I'm not gonna take THIS anymore...!

Last edited:

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score

First...You've got to GET MAD ...And say...I'm a Human Being....! Go to your window, and stick you head out...and say...I'm not gonna take THIS anymore...!
Looove that movie!! thanks for the 70's flashback !

Back