Calling all creative AND sensible chatters ...

A

Auntyseptic

To me, to you. Not the most memorable catchphrase. Though I recall it so I guess it worked. Lol
No, it was "to me, to you, to him"
Is this the Mandela effect?
Can you seriously not remember the third one?

B

Bad_Influence

I still say there were only two. Or at least only 2 who got rich out of being idiots. Lol

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at WP and Os pretending to be intelligent. It’s like watching The Chuckle Brothers :D:D

Watching The Chuckle Brothers would probably be your television viewing highlight of the week, I expect.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
To me, to you. Not the most memorable catchphrase. Though I recall it so I guess it worked. Lol

Well, I am actually laughing at you two acting like The Chuckle Brothers. The irony is quite astounding.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for.
People will define 'sensible' in all sorts of ways. First we'll get the armchair politicos, with their insights on Trump.
That will only lead to conspiracy theories and then the concept of sensible has faded fast...
Personally I use the chat facility as a means of escapism, scanning the forums occasionally only in search of sexy profiles pics...
Very honest response ! have ya seen my sexy pic in the naughty room ? pmsl ....i jest

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
My thanks to Oswestrian and MikieB for at least having a go at stirring up a new debate.
Not quite what I had in mind, but in these unprecedented times, you cannot expect miracles. ;)
And to those who found this a platform for stupidity, please either make up your own Forum topics or simply desist from misusing/abusing the Forums.

Thank you for your attention.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Bursting bubbles here there was 4 Chuckle brothers to start with Jimmy , Brian, Paul and Barry.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would like to see some sensible topics being discussed in the Forums for a change, unlike what we seem to be getting of late.
It's getting nigh on impossible to get good a good thread going. The main page only shows the 5 latest new posts and that's as far as most people look. What with endless Corona threads, (Why won't people comment on an existing Corona thread instead of creating a new one?) People having 'banter' (as opposed to debate/ meaningful conversation) on the forum (usually banned people). People hijacking threads to chat about something they want to chat about instead of what the opening post was about. Any decent thread (usually mine) :) get's lost in the forum's twilight zone. Sorry for ranting on your thread, old bean, but i didn't want to create yet another thread :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
It's getting nigh on impossible to get good a good thread going. The main page only shows the 5 latest new posts and that's as far as most people look. What with endless Corona threads, (Why won't people comment on an existing Corona thread instead of creating a new one?) People having 'banter' (as opposed to debate/ meaningful conversation) on the forum (usually banned people). People hijacking threads to chat about something they want to chat about instead of what the opening post was about. Any decent thread (usually mine) :) get's lost in the forum's twilight zone. Sorry for ranting on your thread, old bean, but i didn't want to create yet another thread :rolleyes:

I was going to redact your post but time was of the essence.
I completely agree with you, old girl; original threads are being overlooked for the sake of laziness and ignorance.
Banter is becoming de rigeur and completely divisive in the Forums. Leave it to the Chat rooms, for God's sake!
I started this thread in response to the lack of sensible topics being opened, hence the lack of sensible discussion/debate.
It is a sad indictment of the times when people can only find the Forums as a means of voicing petulant and snide remarks about others and blatantly who have NO intention of joining in ANY meaningful debate.
I do hope that matters will improve in the very near future.

Thank you for your continued patronage.
:)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
ok wise guy what do you want to debate?.

B

Bad_Influence

Oi, I'll have you know I was reasonably quiet in the forums during my time banned... I had already been released before I had fun here last night. lol:D:D:p:p

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
My thanks to Oswestrian and MikieB for at least having a go at stirring up a new debate.
Not quite what I had in mind, but in these unprecedented times, you cannot expect miracles. ;)
And to those who found this a platform for stupidity, please either make up your own Forum topics or simply desist from misusing/abusing the Forums.

Thank you for your attention.
Plz come down off your High Horse !

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh grrr. I was hoping for someone to want to talk about the current Covidian situation. I was interested to know what people thought about the measures in place - whether they thought they'd be lifted soon; whether people think we'll be in this for the long haul; whether they think we'll be returning to work and school sooner rather than perhaps first thought. Of course it's a little pointless; it'd be just what people THINK because no-one can actually KNOW anything in a previously unknown situation. I didn't want it getting all political, either, becoming just a platform for criticising MPs... Pfft.

And there's often a good view from atop a high horse! :p

Back