BREXIT.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Our friend Pat Condell has a few words to say..I think we are ALL thinking the same thing.! Aren't we?

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Our friend Pat Condell has a few words to say..I think we are ALL thinking the same thing.! Aren't we?

In 2016 the country voted in a referendum to leave the EU. We have a PM who does not want to leave the EU and is trying her best to appear to be doing as the majority voted for but is doing her best to ensure we do not leave. Everytime she went to Brussels instead of carrying the Union flag she carried a white one. She has a 'plan' that will keep us half in, half out. A majority of her own party do not agree with this plan, the majority of the people who voted to leave do not agree with her plan, but she will not budge. "Do it my way or not at all" is her attitude. She has ruled out a 'no deal' exit saying it will be a disaster for everything . Will it? We have faced worse times in our history and have come out victorious and would do the same.
The truth is that Europe needs us but we do not need Europe.
I voted to stay in the referendum but after seeing all the mess and the utter indifference shown to the British public by our MPs I say let,s get out with no deal and let,s get a government that will listen to the peoples voices.

B

Baffled

Did you see Nigel Farage on the Andrew Marr show yesterday? It was embarrassing watching Marr failing miserable trying to catch him out. Typical BBC left wing bias.

Viggy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Few people know, and that is not their fault, about Constitutional Law. Many in this country, many who should know better, keep saying we don't have a Constitution. Only the other Month I was in Salisbury Cathedral where they have a copy of the Magna Carta and the idiotic guide was telling school-children that Magna Carta was not in operation any longer!!!! The was treason and this gentleman shoudl have been charged accordingly. [I asked the Cathedral authorities to update there staff with immediate effect!] You see we do have a Constitution and Magna Carta is our very best protection from despotic rule. Did you know, for example, that nearly every day The Law Society members who are Judges commit treason? The Judge, incidentally, is a member of the Jury. But every day they direct the other members of the Jury to "consider only the facts of the case". This is treasonous. The Jury has a responsibility to adjudge the merits of the prosecution and if felt to be a bad law then may demand not only the charges be dropped but that Parliament drop that bad Law. People don't know these thingas because for far too long Constitutkional History has been dropped from the school curriculum. Our forfathers were only too aware and we can thank them for our freedoms today BUT THEY ARE BEING STRIPPED FROM US. If you wish to know more about this, and who wouldn't, then I advise you to get a copy of Kenn D'Oudney's book "Democracy Defined" [ see amazon.co.uk/Democracy-Defined-Kenn-DOudney/dp/1902848225 ]
Anyway I digress. When Heath the Prime Minister signed ECA1972 that took the UK into the Common Market/EU he committed High Treason. Our Constitution specifically declares that the people of England MAY NOT BE SUBJUGATED UNDER A FOREIGN POWER without losing a war or without their permission. He treasonously went ahead WITHOUT PERMISSION. Harold Wilson slyly tried to correct this some four years later with a Referendum but it was too late by then. So it is a FACT that this country has never legally been in the EU and therefore has no need to negotiate leaving it. [The disturbing thing about all this is that Elizabeth Saxe Cobourge Gothe who now calls herself Elizabeth Windsor, awarded Heath her very own award of the Garter thereby proving beyond doubt that she is a very strong advocate of the EU.]

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I voted remain because no matter how bad the EU is we're far better off being in than out, but in the interests of democracy the referendum result must be honoured . . .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
David.
Theresa.
Boris.

Chumps.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Few people know, and that is not their fault, about Constitutional Law. Many in this country, many who should know better, keep saying we don't have a Constitution. Only the other Month I was in Salisbury Cathedral where they have a copy of the Magna Carta and the idiotic guide was telling school-children that Magna Carta was not in operation any longer!!!! The was treason and this gentleman shoudl have been charged accordingly. [I asked the Cathedral authorities to update there staff with immediate effect!] You see we do have a Constitution and Magna Carta is our very best protection from despotic rule. Did you know, for example, that nearly every day The Law Society members who are Judges commit treason? The Judge, incidentally, is a member of the Jury. But every day they direct the other members of the Jury to "consider only the facts of the case". This is treasonous. The Jury has a responsibility to adjudge the merits of the prosecution and if felt to be a bad law then may demand not only the charges be dropped but that Parliament drop that bad Law. People don't know these thingas because for far too long Constitutkional History has been dropped from the school curriculum. Our forfathers were only too aware and we can thank them for our freedoms today BUT THEY ARE BEING STRIPPED FROM US. If you wish to know more about this, and who wouldn't, then I advise you to get a copy of Kenn D'Oudney's book "Democracy Defined" [ see amazon.co.uk/Democracy-Defined-Kenn-DOudney/dp/1902848225 ]
Anyway I digress. When Heath the Prime Minister signed ECA1972 that took the UK into the Common Market/EU he committed High Treason. Our Constitution specifically declares that the people of England MAY NOT BE SUBJUGATED UNDER A FOREIGN POWER without losing a war or without their permission. He treasonously went ahead WITHOUT PERMISSION. Harold Wilson slyly tried to correct this some four years later with a Referendum but it was too late by then. So it is a FACT that this country has never legally been in the EU and therefore has no need to negotiate leaving it. [The disturbing thing about all this is that Elizabeth Saxe Cobourge Gothe who now calls herself Elizabeth Windsor, awarded Heath her very own award of the Garter thereby proving beyond doubt that she is a very strong advocate of the EU.]

I fell asleep after Few.

zzz zzz.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

I thought that was Murray Walker lol =D

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
I voted remain also but I do accept the leave vote cos that's what democracy is.

Reaction score
I didn't vote on the matter, its quite annoying as I didn't vote as I thought it would really annoy people as per usual, but I've found myself completely ignored. I've not been blamed for the result as in a usual referendum, nothing, utterly rude I call it. I have though found that Brexit may be the most efficent hairdrier created, maybe ever will be created, sadly through this Brexit is also probably the main reason for global warming. Once Brexit is completed and the new Messiah is declared, the icebergs will stop melting, we'll blame each other for global cooling (were theres blame theres a gain) and some of us will regain our sanity caused by the incompetence and self centredness of a select few which we're forced to witness with every waking hour. Noone else fed up with it?

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I didn't vote on the matter, its quite annoying as I didn't vote as I thought it would really annoy people as per usual, but I've found myself completely ignored. I've not been blamed for the result as in a usual referendum, nothing, utterly rude I call it. I have though found that Brexit may be the most efficent hairdrier created, maybe ever will be created, sadly through this Brexit is also probably the main reason for global warming. Once Brexit is completed and the new Messiah is declared, the icebergs will stop melting, we'll blame each other for global cooling (were theres blame theres a gain) and some of us will regain our sanity caused by the incompetence and self centredness of a select few which we're forced to witness with every waking hour. Noone else fed up with it?

My Bold...

Yep...totally fed up with it....Boris johnson is a Buffoon and would NEVER have made PM in any other circumstances.

I voted Leave.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I voted Remain because I REALLY wanted to stay and continue to enjoy many of the benefits (I am aware that there are also many downsides!) and also possibly move to France in the next few years...

We, however, voted Leave and therefore Leave it should be... in an ideal world. What a shame that many who did vote Leave were hoodwinked and misled and deceived. I wonder what the result would have been if that hadn't happened.

By now, I just want it over. I can't remember what GMB used to babble about every morning before all this twaddle. We'll probably have to start talking about the weather again.o_O

B

Bad_Influence

I voted Remain because I REALLY wanted to stay and continue to enjoy many of the benefits (I am aware that there are also many downsides!) and also possibly move to France in the next few years...

We, however, voted Leave and therefore Leave it should be... in an ideal world. What a shame that many who did vote Leave were hoodwinked and misled and deceived. I wonder what the result would have been if that hadn't happened.

By now, I just want it over. I can't remember what GMB used to babble about every morning before all this twaddle. We'll probably have to start talking about the weather again.o_O

What make you think Leavers were 'hoodwinked? Do you really believe the Leave campaign were honest? How are the Remoaners paying for all these demonstrations? All the professionally made placards? They are all paid for by Miilionaires who are terrified that they will have to start contributing to this country instead of laundering all their ill gotten gains through European conglomerates. They are terrified that the UK will not be the whipping boys of the unelected Europrats, we won't be forced to accept laws brought in by people who hold the UK in utter contempt, and certainly do not have OUR interests anywhere ON the list, let alone near the top of the list.

The traitorous Remoaners forced Boris to take No Deal off the table, effectively giving us absolutely nothing to negotiate with. They have blocked every offer made, even to the point where Corbyn, the guy who pleaded for a General election, now refuses to give the public a voice because he knows he won't have enough MPs left to fill the front bench, let alone one side of Westminster.

Labour and the Lib Dems (and too many Torys) have ignored their own constituents to the point of contempt and it's shameful. Remain is popular inside the M25 and in university bars... whereas in the real world where most people live, we what OUR country back.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What make you think Leavers were 'hoodwinked? Do you really believe the Leave campaign were honest? How are the Remoaners paying for all these demonstrations? All the professionally made placards? They are all paid for by Miilionaires who are terrified that they will have to start contributing to this country instead of laundering all their ill gotten gains through European conglomerates. They are terrified that the UK will not be the whipping boys of the unelected Europrats, we won't be forced to accept laws brought in by people who hold the UK in utter contempt, and certainly do not have OUR interests anywhere ON the list, let alone near the top of the list.

The traitorous Remoaners forced Boris to take No Deal off the table, effectively giving us absolutely nothing to negotiate with. They have blocked every offer made, even to the point where Corbyn, the guy who pleaded for a General election, now refuses to give the public a voice because he knows he won't have enough MPs left to fill the front bench, let alone one side of Westminster.

Labour and the Lib Dems (and too many Torys) have ignored their own constituents to the point of contempt and it's shameful. Remain is popular inside the M25 and in university bars... whereas in the real world where most people live, we what OUR country back.

Of course I respect what you say... where I am, it's quite different to the land of university bars and within the M25. Many here can still barely speak English; THEY were hoodwinked - or, rather, dismally ill-informed and full advantage seems to have been taken of this.
Someone I spoke to explained she had voted Leave 'to stop all these immigrants'. She didn't elaborate and didn't know the difference between illegal ones and those legal; she didn't know the difference between an economic migrant and a refugee; it was based on a pure lack of awareness and understanding. That was nobody else's fault, admittedly, but it is the way it is and her vote was accepted.
Others I spoke to who voted Leave did so based simply upon the claim on the big red bus (I am aware the silly false promises and propaganda featured on both sides).
EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion on this and many will have very different reasons for their vote.
We continue to be dragged along, accepting laws made for us by Westminster, where they have no idea how it is here, and I think the rest of the UK now sees what it has been like for us for some time, when they are angry at being governed by Europe.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Of course I respect what you say... where I am, it's quite different to the land of university bars and within the M25. Many here can still barely speak English; THEY were hoodwinked - or, rather, dismally ill-informed and full advantage seems to have been taken of this.
Someone I spoke to explained she had voted Leave 'to stop all these immigrants'. She didn't elaborate and didn't know the difference between illegal ones and those legal; she didn't know the difference between an economic migrant and a refugee; it was based on a pure lack of awareness and understanding. That was nobody else's fault, admittedly, but it is the way it is and her vote was accepted.
Others I spoke to who voted Leave did so based simply upon the claim on the big red bus (I am aware the silly false promises and propaganda featured on both sides).
EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion on this and many will have very different reasons for their vote.
We continue to be dragged along, accepting laws made for us by Westminster, where they have no idea how it is here, and I think the rest of the UK now sees what it has been like for us for some time, when they are angry at being governed by Europe.

Angry by being governed by Europe.

F*uck yes.!

England is the 5th Riches state on the PLANET.

They wan't our MONEY and wealth...Not to mention 'James Bond'..And our Jags and Range Rovers.

Fcuk them.

We should keep Britain for OURSELVES and keep Britain British.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Angry by being governed by Europe.

F*uck yes.!

England is the 5th Riches state on the PLANET.

They wan't our MONEY and wealth...Not to mention 'James Bond'..And our Jags and Range Rovers.

Fcuk them.

We should keep Britain for OURSELVES and keep Britain British.

'England is the 5th Riches state on the PLANET.' And this is exactly my point.

Back