████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████
EEP!

Reaction score
I've a feeling Bonfire night might be cancelled this year, could give people ideas. Who would've thought 400 years later we still think the same thing of politicians as Fawkes did.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I will protest this thread and i won't light a single Firework.

Keep Britain British Altair hmmmm.

That's one of the dumbest statements i have read on this forum.

26% of your beloved country is now Muslim.

750,000 English ppl (estimate 2018) are living in Portugal.

Fail.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I would be less concerned about Europe and more concerned about 26% of your population hating you and what you believe and stand for.

B

Bad_Influence

I would be less concerned about Europe and more concerned about 26% of your population hating you and what you believe and stand for.
You are a Spanish waiter. Your opinion does not count. Lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Clown-Face.

You have have memory issues clearly.

Portuguese and i will fcukin spit in your Paella ! :D:D

S

silentfem

so britain realy just means england typical attitude and england south of watford dont care about anywhere else.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I get dizzy north of watford gap
but got lots of fwends up north :)

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that Britain will regret leaving the EU, it is a huge mistake, imo. The UK is a very small country and requires the help of Europe to support us.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As our leader Boris says..we have to make the best of it now, but I'm not sure all remainers are with him on that. Some are refusing to accept the new 50p coins, a few may even be hoping the UK goes into deep recession just to be proved right. :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

I am of the opinion that Britain will regret leaving the EU, it is a huge mistake, imo. The UK is a very small country and requires the help of Europe to support us.

I think that's a very defeatest view. As a country we did well enough before 1973 and we will again. The EU never supported us at all, all they did was make us pay them billions for the 'privilege' of letting them dictate what we could and couldn't do in our own country. It's now a chance to stand on our own and show them that we will thrive without their meddling pen-pushers.

B

Bad_Influence

As our leader Boris says..we have to make the best of it now, but I'm not sure all remainers are with him on that. Some are refusing to accept the new 50p coins, a few may even be hoping the UK goes into deep recession just to be proved right. :rolleyes:

I don't see how a recession would prove them right. We have been through many recessions in the last 50 years and nobody blamed the EU so if it happens why should it now be blamed on Brexit? I do accept that some WILL attempt to scream foul but they will ignore the tough times we had while in the EU.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think that's a very defeatest view. As a country we did well enough before 1973 and we will again. The EU never supported us at all, all they did was make us pay them billions for the 'privilege' of letting them dictate what we could and couldn't do in our own country. It's now a chance to stand on our own and show them that we will thrive without their meddling pen-pushers.

Hmmmmmmmmmm it depends what you mean by well. The British Empire was an absolute DISGRACE the way it was acquired at the expense of the poor people in the countries it invaded!

B

Bad_Influence

Hmmmmmmmmmm it depends what you mean by well. The British Empire was an absolute DISGRACE the way it was acquired at the expense of the poor people in the countries it invaded!

Wow that's going back a lot further that I meant. I don't think anyone would disagree we were brutal, but no more than many other empires in history.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't think anyone would disagree we were brutal, but no more than many other empires in history.
Like the Spanish empire for instance? they got it through military conquest. How they treated South America is well known but people holiday in the Canary islands and don't give a 2nd thought about what happened to the indigenous population. In comparison we Brits weren't that bad.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Like the Spanish empire for instance? they got it through military conquest. How they treated South America is well known but people holiday in the Canary islands and don't give a 2nd thought about what happened to the indigenous population. In comparison we Brits weren't that bad.

I think we were just as bad, if not worse.:mad:

Back