BREXIT.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That people still believe that England = UK...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Of course....What the fcuk is the point you are trying to make?

I sure as hell don't know?...!!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was writing about how it is to be governed by a country which is not your own, which doesn't know how you have to live and which doesn't know how it is for you. Many believe that the UK is England, which isn't the case (I thought you would have known this) and for many of us, it feels like England is looking after itself while the rest of the UK is made to trundle along quietly behind... until England needs our votes.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I was writing about how it is to be governed by a country which is not your own, which doesn't know how you have to live and which doesn't know how it is for you. Many believe that the UK is England, which isn't the case (I thought you would have known this) and for many of us, it feels like England is looking after itself while the rest of the UK is made to trundle along quietly behind... until England needs our votes.

Straight away...."how is it"...(MY Bold.)

You lost me at that...;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You want me to come JUST because you can use the apostrophe properly?! I'll try...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
███▓███████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬▓█
███████▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓▓╬╬▓█████╬╬╬╬╬╬███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓███████▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████▓╬╬╬╬▓█
████████████████▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█
███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
████▓▓▓╬╬╬╬▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
███▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
█████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓█▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██
████▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬▓╬╬▓██
█████▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬█▓╬╬╬╬╬▓██
█████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓████╬▓█▓▓╬╬╬▓▓█▓╬╬╬╬╬╬███
██████▓██▓███████▓╬╬╬▓▓╬▓▓██▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███
███████▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬████
███████▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████
████████▓▓▓█████▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓█████
█████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓██████
██████████▓▓▓█▓▓▓╬▓██╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████
███████████▓▓█▓▓▓▓███▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▓████████
██████████████▓▓▓███▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬██████████
███████████████▓▓▓██▓▓╬╬╬╬╬╬▓███████████

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do so love that the assumption of the remain voters seems to be leavers are a collection of stupid, racist, ill informed Peons.
Whilst the remainers are forward looking, inclusive, respectful thinkers.
It just shows the arrogance of Remainers that somehow thier opposition isnt worth arguing with.
Once society stops discussing problems and becomes intellectually tribal, thats when the problems arise.
Do we need immigration, yes, because we cant support our future economy (i.e. pensions) without it.
Why, because UK economy now requires both men and women to work to support a family, hence lower birth rates, less than replacement.
How can 1.3 Kids/Couple support, as tax payers, 2 pensions for thier parents?
However, uncontrolled immigration, very different animal, even Merkal has admitted it was a mistake, Sweden now has some of the strongest immigration laws after thier dalliance with open borders for all led to societal breakdowns.
Immigration without integration is the problem, not immigration itself.
The UK is a model for it, post WW2 we asked for folks to come rebuild the country, they did, from all over the world.
They integrated and flourished, for that we are grateful.
Seeing people on the Streets of London calling women names because of how they are dressed, and worse, not welcome.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OUT NOW **** THE STUPID LABOUR PARTY

D

Danny555876

Will January 31st be final chapter of EU leave remain argument

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do so love that the assumption of the remain voters seems to be leavers are a collection of stupid, racist, ill informed Peons.
Whilst the remainers are forward looking, inclusive, respectful thinkers.
It just shows the arrogance of Remainers that somehow thier opposition isnt worth arguing with.
Once society stops discussing problems and becomes intellectually tribal, thats when the problems arise.
Do we need immigration, yes, because we cant support our future economy (i.e. pensions) without it.
Why, because UK economy now requires both men and women to work to support a family, hence lower birth rates, less than replacement.
How can 1.3 Kids/Couple support, as tax payers, 2 pensions for thier parents?
However, uncontrolled immigration, very different animal, even Merkal has admitted it was a mistake, Sweden now has some of the strongest immigration laws after thier dalliance with open borders for all led to societal breakdowns.
Immigration without integration is the problem, not immigration itself.
The UK is a model for it, post WW2 we asked for folks to come rebuild the country, they did, from all over the world.
They integrated and flourished, for that we are grateful.
Seeing people on the Streets of London calling women names because of how they are dressed, and worse, not welcome.

I agree - apart, obviously, from your assumption of how ALL Remainers think. You saw how I, as a remainer, was horrified by a narrow-minded voter's view of 'immigrants', etc. Everyone is entitled to a view; not everyone's situation is the same...

Back