Brexit - Second Referendum

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We didn't vote as the people to join the European Union it was our so called MPs voted for us and gave us a bad deal

Reaction score
Alot of questions haven't been answered and people have mistrust in the Tory party, leaving the EU should be a cross-party thing but I've seen no mention of that. The Tories will use every opportunity to gain as much power for themselves and they'll happily let people suffer if its to their advantage, so who wouldn't want a second referendum? Trouble is none of the parties want whats exactly right for the country, they want whats best for their parties and their agenda's, so a second referendum would be pointless, the question is who's going to suffer?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just say were leaving the club..........and leave simple.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have more mistrust in the Labour Party and its leader Corbin

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pick the best of the bunch .... Labour, Corbin and company are the very bottom of the list.

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
I'll settle for scottish independance and let you lot wallow in the mess the tories have created :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I vote for that also get rid of sturgeon the goon

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My votes go to Jacob Rees- Mogg, Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Donald Trump....... I think?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Awww Words .....he is a comedian, actor and a great star of fake stuff.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The losers haven't been calling it a 2nd referendum for some time now, they did start calling it a people's vote but now the correct form is 'confirmatory vote'. In this proposed 'referendum' you will be offered the choice of either a bad half in/half out deal or remain, what a stitch up eh?
If you voted to simply just leave the E.U well you're out of luck. The political system in this country may not be broken but it is a little bit bent.

franden

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The losers haven't been calling it a 2nd referendum for some time now, they did start calling it a people's vote but now the correct form is 'confirmatory vote'. In this proposed 'referendum' you will be offered the choice of either a bad half in/half out deal or remain, what a stitch up eh?
If you voted to simply just leave the E.U well you're out of luck. The political system in this country may not be broken but it is a little bit bent.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

A little bit bent? That's an understatement if i ever read one. We have a rogue parliament. Letwin has been the real PM, and May has lost all control of her government. We now have MPs who are willing to ignore current law, and replace that law to suit their own agenda. Unlawful actions are going unnoticed. For one, It's been argued that by British law and the constitution, Theresa May has no authority to ask for an extension, and that we've actually already left. This is according to English Democrat leader, Robin Tilbrook, who is putting together a court case to prove that EU law is superior to UK law, which would really benefit brexiteers in the future. This all goes back to Gina Miller's case, who was successful. If the judge doesn't give the same respect to Tilbrooks case, then this proves once and for all the point that foreign powers are in control of our laws. Before this, the argument was that we still have sovereignty, but even this revelation could prove we have very little.

It's going to be an interesting couple of months, because our very constitution could be in jeopardy here.

Back