Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

The relevant facts are that whilst you hate the Government for carrying out anything YOU disapprove of ,you wouldn`t complain about normal people "falling for their lies" if they were offering you extra money eh ?
You’ve officially lost the plot.

B

Bad_Influence

At least i can see that there IS a plot ! by the Antivaxxers and Conspiracy
Don’t you even care that you might be injected with something that is making thousands very sick? Killing others?
That you don’t even ask questions despite being warned, is staggering evidence of your ignorance and closed mind.
How stupid are you that you will happily have a jab without knowing the potential health concerns??

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don’t you even care that you might be injected with something that is making thousands very sick? Killing others?
That you don’t even ask questions despite being warned, is staggering evidence of your ignorance and closed mind.
How stupid are you that you will happily have a jab without knowing the potential health concerns??
I have had the Flu jab for 15 years or more now and never had Flu since and i never questioned it`s safety ,etc. I`m still here so i presume that it was safe for me .

B

Bad_Influence

I have had the Flu jab for 15 years or more now and never had Flu since and i never questioned it`s safety ,etc. I`m still here so i presume that it was safe for me .
The flu jab has been shown to be safe. What part of that don’t you understand?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

What sort of anti-vaccine halfwit are you?

dog1.jpg

Are you furious about plans to give COVID-19 vaccine to teenagers to save their lives and the lives of those around them? Are you just furious that COVID-19 vaccine saves lives?

Then find out exactly what type of anti-science b3llend you are below:

Permanently angry parent

Your rage about exaggerated risks like vaccines, grooming gangs and LGBT education for the under-fives is what keeps you going, occupying far more of your time than doing something useful like teaching your children to fvcking read.

Full-on conspiracy loon

Vaccine paranoia fits neatly into your terrifying imaginary world of New World Orders and 9/11 truths. If anything, vaccines are the least of your worries when you’re headed for a vaccine centre run by a Satanic-Illuminati cabal and their anal-probing alien buddies. Step away from the computer.

Science dunce

You were sh1t at science at school, so science is clearly sh1t. You believe vaccines cause death and electrical waves from street lights are the cause of your headaches, not Vodka/Beer/Wine/Cigs/More Vodka from Asda.

Washed-up celebrity

If you’re an ancient DJ, past-it model or former member of a dire, two-hit 1990s pop band, anti-vaxxer views offer a last taste of fame. Really you should do the dignified thing and quietly fade into appearing in panto in Romford.

True drivel believer

You have a gullible belief in any YouTube and online fringe bullsh1t, including but not restricted to: healing crystals, ghosts, angels, past life regression, colonic irrigation and Slender Man. Everything you believe is fvckwitted nonsense, but at least you’re consistent.

Professional right-wing contrarian

If you’re Katie Hopkins or similar, anti-vaccine hysteria is a great opportunity to grind some dismal axe about ‘the nanny state telling you what to do’. You’d be in favour of smallpox or polio if it played well on YouTube/Twitter.

What kind of half-wit antivaxxer are you? Leave your comments below.

edited under artistic licence!

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Brave anti-vaxxer to be vaccinated to prove it's bollocks

lunatic 3.png

A heroic anti-vaxxer has volunteered to be injected with the new vaccine to expose the Covid conspiracy for the lie that it is.

Kris Mowrun believes receiving the Pfizer vaccine is the only way to prove Covid is entirely fictional and governments around the world have been terrifying the public for no clear reason.

He said: “When I go to the doctor – who’s a soldier of the New World Order – she’ll fill the syringe with a clear liquid that can only be tap water. I’ll craftily take a photo.

“If I then don’t get Covid, that proves it doesn’t exist. If it’s a MKUltra-style mind control drug, that will become immediately apparent to my anti-vaxxer friends because I’ll become a mindless zombie who believes the BBC.

“It’ll be great knowing I’m safe from the virus and able to get back to normal. Sorry, I meant ‘blowing this whole Deep State Illuminati scam wide open’.”

Mowrun’s GP Donna Sheridan said: “Kirs is not in a high-risk category, but I’ll break medical guidelines to vaccinate him if it means he’ll fvck off.”

B

Bad_Influence

Was it "shown" to be safe when people first started to have it ?
It’s was THOROUGHLY tested. Not released with only emergency authorisation. Just like EVERY other vaccine ever. The covid vaccines won’t complete phase 3 testing until 2023. And if they knew the side effects I’d think it would not have even got this far.
Whether you like it or not, you are a lab-rat. A statistic. A tick in a box.
No other vaccine has been made available without the safety data only complete testing can give. Would you let you kids be experimented on under any other circumstances? So why now when the survival rate is 99% ?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Prior to the COVID‑19 pandemic, an established body of knowledge existed about the structure and function of coronaviruses causing diseases like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).

This knowledge accelerated the development of various vaccine platforms during early 2020.

On 10 January 2020, the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence data was shared through GISAID, and by 19 March, the global pharmaceutical industry announced a major commitment to address COVID-19.

Twenty vaccines are authorised by at least one national regulatory authority for public use: one DNA vaccine (ZyCoV-D) two RNA vaccines (Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna), nine conventional inactivated vaccines (BBIBP-CorV, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, CoronaVac, Covaxin, CoviVac, COVIran Barakat, Minhai-Kangtai, QazVac, and WIBP-CorV), five viral vector vaccines (Sputnik Light, Sputnik V, Oxford–AstraZeneca, Convidecia, and Janssen), and five protein subunit vaccines (Abdala, EpiVacCorona, MVC-COV1901, Soberana 02, and ZF2001) - quote W

Only antivax pro disease morons believe the vaccines are dangerous.

MODERNA VACCINE TRIALS INFO: https://www.modernatx.com/sites/default/files/mRNA-1273-P301-Protocol.pdf

ASTRAZENECA TRIALS INFO: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ctr-med-71...46f9-8c32-cece903592b9/D8110C00001_CSP-v2.pdf

B

Bad_Influence

And? Development was accelerated. Testing was not. Hence it will not be complete until 2023.

B

Bad_Influence

Wouldn’t it be nice if conspiracy theories were merely theories?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The best and greatest Prime Minister we never had.

View attachment 4539
Corbyn? the greatest? stop having a laugh!
You have to go back to the days of Harold Wilson. Before the days of the London Metropolitan Labour elite. A prime minister that didn't want to wage war! Who refused point blank the requests from the U.S to sent British troops to Vietnam.

Yes, I know it's about prime ministers we never had, but I just used the opportunity to praise Wilson :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
In a sense yes...In another sense it opens up a whole new perspective.

Theories are Great at explaining things...they can't explain the real truth though.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
let me help.

two antonyms of 'conspiracy' are 'reality' and 'truth'.

(antonym means 'opposite')

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a short question for you . It`s merely to know if you have other reasons to be scared of the Vaccine .
Have you had the virus ( Covid19) ?
Ohh yes and congratulations ,your thread made it to 18 pages so far :). Mine only managed 1 before it was closed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back