Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I honestly do not care what you think, so no need to worry. :)

I do worry. Because you could pass on a deadly disease that may end up harming, or killing those I know. You may be the start of the viral disease thread. That is why I worry. Just to clarify, I am not worried for you at all.

And also, you and those conspiracy theory, antivaxxer, antimaskers are going to keep this disease going, as it mutates and grows. Harmful idiots.

B

Bad_Influence

You are far more forgiving than me, god bless you.

For me, in the here and now, there are extremely vulnerable people online and they need protecting in the here and now from these Covid conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

People who believe what they read online and stop taking medication etc because they truly believe that medication is harmful when some uneducated scrag on threads like this tells them that.
I truly hope you never get any adverse reactions to the jab. Sadly many are.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are far more forgiving than me, god bless you.

For me, in the here and now, there are extremely vulnerable people online and they need protecting in the here and now from these Covid conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

People who believe what they read online and stop taking medication etc because they truly believe that medication is harmful when some uneducated scrag on threads like this tells them that.

Exactly. I fully agree with you. They do need protecting from the Cult of Covid Conspiracy.

B

Bad_Influence

And I won’t be silenced by you two. So prove me wrong in what I post, or keep quiet please.

B

Bad_Influence

France say an emphatic ‘Non’ to Macron’s attempt to force ppl to get vaccinated. Stately you won’t hear about this in the British media.

67A95D9F-70D6-482F-B194-A034FB14DA7D.jpeg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So, @Bad_Influence has posted a photo supposedly of (in his own words) ''France say an emphatic ‘Non’ to Macron’s attempt to force ppl to get vaccinated. Stately you won’t hear about this in the British media.''

And this fella wonders why I won't reply to him.

A quick reverse image search proves what the photo is. And the headline, see link below for pic and headline, translated says ''Ecstasy in France: The country goes crazy and everyone goes out to celebrate the World Title''

football France win.jpg

It took me no more than 9 seconds to search.

facepalm1.jpg

B

Bad_Influence

Are you saying the vaccine aren’t killing people, yes or no. Are you saying the vaccines don’t cause debilitating side effects, yes or no? Come on, get off the fence fella.
Try again TwoWhales. You musta have missed this, or can’t you answer it?

B

Bad_Influence

So, @Bad_Influence has posted a photo supposedly of (in his own words) ''France say an emphatic ‘Non’ to Macron’s attempt to force ppl to get vaccinated. Stately you won’t hear about this in the British media.''

And this fella wonders why I won't reply to him.

A quick reverse image search proves what the photo is. And the headline, see link below for pic and headline, translated says ''Ecstasy in France: The country goes crazy and everyone goes out to celebrate the World Title''

View attachment 3931

It took me no more than 9 seconds to search.

View attachment 3932
So I used a pic that was online. Hold on.
8FAFC19D-56A3-4FAD-93C2-FBD51E429F24.jpeg

B

Bad_Influence

See that is the thing with people like TwoWhales, he can nitpick over a picture (which undoubtedly was my error) but ask him a question, ask him to stand by his supposed beliefs, and he ignores it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Playing spot the difference!

The following two photos. Nothing obviously different is there?. In fact they are almost exactly the same, aren't they? Because if the lower picture just happened to show tens of thousands of people and the top photo a couple of hundred, one could almost assume the 2nd photo was used to spread lies or pretence, if the lower photo had been used as a....... but, of course that wouldn't be the case, would it?

between

this

france.jpeg

and this

lol.jpeg

B

Bad_Influence

Still no answer?
I’m on my phone TwoWhales. I can’t back check ffs. just answer the question please.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
''obviously my error''

excuse me while I break a rib laughing!

laughing gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back