Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

Who is analyzing the raw data in the other 194 countries on this planet? I am not interested in data from American conspiracy theory websites.

Do keep up.
Independent Sage are not American you idiot.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It’s funny with all the stuff I’ve put on here over the last few days, this is the first time anyone has been bothered to research my ludicrous claims and immediately proved them to be false. Now, I’m well aware that the figures quoted re: miscarriages have been proven to be accuarate, I’m not infallible, but I’ve not ask anyone to do anything other than THINK.

There fixed it for you.

SamBally

Reaction score
Independent Sage are not American you idiot.

You can get as abusive as you like little man. It means nought to me.

I asked why only American websites are reporting the mass murder and carnage you claim on this very thread, is happening right under our noses.

Then rather than answer you angrily rabbit on, like a demented lunatic, about "Independent Sage" who DON'T agree with your stance anyway.

Ironically, the first time someone researched your ludicrous claims, they immediately proved beyond a doubt what a bullsh*tter you really are.

B

Bad_Influence

I asked why only American websites are reporting the mass murder and carnage you claim on this very thread, is happening right under our noses.

Then rather than answer you angrily rabbit on, like a demented lunatic, about "Independent Sage" who DON'T agree with your stance anyway.

Ironically, the first time someone researched your ludicrous claims, they immediately proved beyond a doubt what a bullsh*tter you really are.
Beyond doubt?? Really? lol And I'm sure you, or TwoWhales have researched every one of my posts trying to prove me wrong.

SamBally

Reaction score
The majority of those who get fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 jab will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr Charles Hoffe, M.D, a medical practitioner from British Columbia, Canada.

I for one, would not bother researching a single claim this online lunatic makes, curtesy of his American conspiracy theory and anti-vaxx websites.

B

Bad_Influence

Then please leave this thread. If you have nothing to add, either agreeing or disagreeing, just leave. If you question anything I post that is your right, but provide evidence like TwoWhales did. As I have said, I'm not infallible, and will get stuff wrong, but calling it 'ludicrous' is pointless with evidence to back it up.

SamBally

Reaction score
I will not leave any thread I so choose to comment on within the rules of the site and every single time you go off-topic and resort to personal abuse, I'll report you.

;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Does this fool think that Indie Sage promote his fake and false narrative? Noooo, he doesn't does he? LOL Utter madness if he does.

I've watched all 67 YT videos they have produced, followed them on Twitter and kept up to date on their Covid information from their website since May 2020 and not once, in that time, have I read, listened to/watched, or found anything the IndSage group has said that would fit in anywhere/or agree with the conspiracy, and false viewpoint, that he promotes/holds.

I don't waste my time researching conspiracy theories promoted by idiots like @Bad_Influence, because I am educated enough to know when lies, fakery, false stories are being promoted. It is easy to tell the stuff he posts is utter rubbish, because

1: He never includes any reputable scientific/medical weblinks

2: He never includes any reputable scientific/medical references

3: It is obvious he doesn't know how to do either.

B

Bad_Influence

I will not leave any thread I so choose to comment on within the rules of the site and every single time you go off-topic and resort to personal abuse, I'll report you.

;)
Abuse?? I called you an idiot.... did that hurt your feelings?

SamBally

Reaction score
Does this fool think that Indie Sage promote his fake and false narrative? Noooo, he doesn't does he? LOL Utter madness if he does.

I've watched all 67 YT videos they have produced, followed them on Twitter and kept up to date on their Covid information from their website since May 2020 and not once, in that time, have I read, listened to/watched, or found anything the IndSage group has said that would fit in anywhere/or agree with the conspiracy, and false viewpoint, that he promotes/holds.

I don't waste my time researching conspiracy theories promoted by idiots like @Bad_Influence, because I am educated enough to know when lies, fakery, false stories are being promoted. It is easy to tell the stuff he posts is utter rubbish, because

1: He never includes any reputable scientific/medical weblinks

2: He never includes any reputable scientific/medical references

3: It is obvious he doesn't know how to do either.

Indeed and of course the claim everyone who was vaccinated will die in two years' time sets the tone of this thread. I don't even think his stupidity is an act. I think he is deadly serious.

LOL!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Abuse also includes posting fake and harmful information that could cost someone their life or the life of their unborn child. That is the bottom line. Don't you realise this?

SamBally

Reaction score
Agree 100% and it should be made a criminal offence and punishable by a custodial sentence when these online conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers spew their lies and misinformation that could potentially cost vulnerable people, who may well be indoctrinated, their lives or the lives of their unborn children.

B

Bad_Influence

Abuse also includes posting fake and harmful information that could cost someone their life or the life of their unborn child. That is the bottom line. Don't you realise this?
Only 'fake and harmful' in YOUR opinion. If I'm wrong, show me. Nobody has reasonably questioned anything until you did today.

You cannot deny that the vaccines ARE harmful, in many ways. And we don't know how many more way in the coming years, just as you CAN'T deny the powers that be are covering it up, or at the very least not telling folk.

SamBally

Reaction score
The majority of those who get fully vaccinated with the Covid-19 jab will die within a few short years from heart failure, warns Dr Charles Hoffe, M.D, a medical practitioner from British Columbia, Canada.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have no idea why you have fallen for such a false narrative about Covid, but you have fallen, hook, line and sinker. Now, that is okay if it is only yourself you may harm by doing so, but, unfortunately, you have decided to promote these conspiracy theory falsehoods to others, who, like you, could be vulnerable to the cult of conspiracy and will also fall for these lies. The end result being, perhaps they will not vaccinate a child, or themselves, or not wear a mask etc., etc., ending up ill, with long Covid or dead. And all because the cult of conspiracy fills a need in those who are not able to see through the fake story, and allows them to believe they have 'discovered some hidden something', 'have become woke', 'are part of a group' who, despite having no scientific or medical background, are able to know far more about a 'subject' than any doctor or scientist'. The buzz to an ego in having this belief is huge and very hard to step back from. But, there we have it. You are one of those people. I wish you weren't. You deserve better in your life than following or believing total and very harmful rubbish.

B

Bad_Influence

I have no idea why you have fallen for such a false narrative about Covid, but you have fallen, hook, line and sinker. Now, that is okay if it is only yourself you may harm by doing so, but, unfortunately, you have decided to promote these conspiracy theory falsehoods to others, who, like you, could be vulnerable to the cult of conspiracy and will also fall for these lies. The end result being, perhaps they will not vaccinate a child, or themselves, or not wear a mask etc., etc., ending up ill, with long Covid or dead. And all because the cult of conspiracy fills a need in those who are not able to see through the fake story, and allows them to believe they have 'discovered some hidden something', 'have become woke', 'are part of a group' who, despite having no scientific or medical background, are able to know far more about a 'subject' than any doctor or scientist'. The buzz to an ego in having this belief is huge and very hard to step back from. But, there we have it. You are one of those people. I wish you weren't. You deserve better in your life than following or believing total and very harmful rubbish.
I honestly do not care what you think, so no need to worry. :)

SamBally

Reaction score
You are far more forgiving than me, god bless you.

For me, in the here and now, there are extremely vulnerable people online and they need protecting in the here and now from these Covid conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.

People who believe what they read online and stop taking medication etc because they truly believe that medication is harmful when some uneducated scrag on threads like this tells them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back