Absolutely useless GP's.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No you don't... I called them DINGHY FOLK.... totally different. They are FOLK who get here illegally in a DINGHY.... what's the problem with that?
As it is written nothing wrong but you added it to a lot of crap about the Boat People who were struggling to get here . Not the same eh ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be honest Hells I’m done trying to figure out anything you type. You never seem to be able to explain your comments, so why would I waste time trying to make sense of them.
I don`t stand over anyone holding a gun to their heads to make them read my comments do i ? Anyone who want to ignore my comments is perfectly welcome to. I`m not sure if there is a block button to block my posts ? if so use it .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No you don't... I called them DINGHY FOLK
Hahaha ,now he is acting like his Hero Boris . calling people "Dingy People " doesn`t ring the same as calling them "Dingy Folk " ???? .is this man a lunatic or what ?.
Where i come from and was taught we call people "folk " or "people " it`s no different .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
An apology please for calling me a liar, I never called them ‘DIngy people’ did I?
You really are pathetic . Dingy people ,Dhingy people ,Dinghi people ,Dingy folk,Dinky people ,Dinghy Muslims ,etc etc . Are you sick or something ? Your brain is addled ,may i suggest that you take a break from your part time office junior job and full time Vaccine Preaching job and give your mind a break .

Back