Absolutely useless GP's.

S

Saphire

i eat my words sad as that is, i cant get an appontment till August 14th ffs
I hope it's nothing serious.:(

It would be a miracle if our surgery offered an appointment to actually SEE a GP face to face.
I saw a friend yesterday I haven't seen since pre Covid.
She looked ill and was using a walking stick. She has been diagnosed as having early onset Parkinson disease.
She had to pay privately to get the diagnosis, because she couldn't get an appointment at the surgery, even though she knew something was going badly wrong with her health.
She still hasn't seen a GP, and she saw the private consultant months ago.

S

Saphire

I truly believe the plan is to sell off the NHS to nutters like that famous medic Bill Gates. :mad:
I don't know if there is a method behind the rapid downfall....I do know that many GP's have seemed to hide behind the pandemic, and they look like they have got used to not actually dealing with their patients.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Try thinking ...3 female GP`s is more than equal to 1 male GP eh ?. The surgeries cost money to run ,they don`t run on empty !.
My gp surgery used to have four full time doctors, I knew them and they knew me

Now there's 12, I don't know who most of them are, most of them are part time, I don't know what country most of them come from, it's not a good thing

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My gp surgery used to have four full time doctors, I knew them and they knew me

Now there's 12, I don't know who most of them are, most of them are part time, I don't know what country most of them come from, it's not a good thing
Racist eh ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I truly believe the plan is to sell off the NHS to nutters like that famous medic Bill Gates. :mad:
I only know one famous Medic ,that`s YOU ! Do you have a medical background ? or training in Medical Science ?
As the "Expert" on Covid vaccines you should be able to find a normal answer rather than that stupid grinning smiley which you use to show that your brain has seized up.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What???? So facts are racist now huh??? Really?
As written YES they show a sort of negative attitude towards all foreign medical workers .
My wife and i have both been seen in a medical capacity by one of the "foreign" Doctors described and have been very satisfied with our treatment . Think...Covid has also taken a few of the "foreign" medics as well as the White ones .

"I don't know what country most of them come from, it's not a good thing"

That sounds very racist to me !

S

Saphire

Racist eh ?
There is nothing racist about that post.
It's a fact that years ago patients knew their GP's, and the GP's, often referred to as 'family doctors', knew each patient.

Now, surgeries often have foreign Dr's, often temporary, once seen (if you are lucky) then gone again.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some of the above posts seem to show that we have a gang of KKK writing in now ?. It`s taken 100 years to get rid of racist swine and still they are taking over Forums to spread their nasty words.
Can any of you say exactly what it is that you don`t like about New GP`s /Dr`s ?. rather than make snide remarks about me or about "foreign" Doctors ?. I bet you don`t think that Refugees of the war in Ukraine should be here also ,only as slave labour ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's a fact that years ago patients knew their GP's, and the GP's, often referred to as 'family doctors', knew each patient.
Just how old are you ? .I remember those days too but i moved with the times and don`t hold a "race " card about my GP`s ,as long as they treat me as a patient .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Some of the above posts seem to show that we have a gang of KKK writing in now ?. It`s taken 100 years to get rid of racist swine and still they are taking over Forums to spread their nasty words.
Can any of you say exactly what it is that you don`t like about New GP`s /Dr`s ?. rather than make snide remarks about me or about "foreign" Doctors ?. I bet you don`t think that Refugees of the war in Ukraine should be here also ,only as slave labour ?.

Wow Hells.. really.

"Refugees of the war in Ukraine should be here also ,only as slave labour"

Pretty sure the KKK wouldnt mind that, they are usually white.

Please ensure the the brain is engaged before putting the mouth into gear.
An old driving analogy, but it works.

Please stop with the false rhetoric.

If you can point me toward an actual racist in this forum I will admit I'm wrong.
We live in the UK, we havent been racist for decades, we just have a dark sense of humour.

S

Saphire

Just how old are you ? .I remember those days too but i moved with the times and don`t hold a "race " card about my GP`s ,as long as they treat me as a patient .
If I had a GP I could actually see, (I haven't seen one in well over 2 years) I wouldn't care if he/she was white, green, or multi coloured with spots.

In hospital, my brilliant surgeon and consultant, are both Asian, and the dedicated nurses who have just cared for me were from all over the place....every one a gem..

So your point is?......

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If I had a GP I could actually see, (I haven't seen one in well over 2 years) I wouldn't care if he/she was white, green, or multi coloured with spots.

In hospital, my brilliant surgeon and consultant, are both Asian, and the dedicated nurses who have just cared for me were from all over the place....every one a gem..

So your point is?......

"Now there's 12, I don't know who most of them are, most of them are part time, I don't know what country most of them come from, it's not a good thing".
Try to read post #69 of this thread .My point MAY get through to you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow Hells.. really.

"Refugees of the war in Ukraine should be here also ,only as slave labour"

Pretty sure the KKK wouldnt mind that, they are usually white.

Please ensure the the brain is engaged before putting the mouth into gear.
An old driving analogy, but it works.

Please stop with the false rhetoric.

If you can point me toward an actual racist in this forum I will admit I'm wrong.
We live in the UK, we havent been racist for decades, we just have a dark sense of humour.
I`ll ask you what i have asked other posters concerning my Race accusation .read Post #69 of this thread and tell me how you translate the words posted ?. it reads ( roughly ) " i don`t know what country they come from ,it`s not a GOOD thing ".
WHY is it NOT a GOOD thing ???????

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you can point me toward an actual racist in this forum
Try Bad for starters . In other threads he is happy to declare what should happen to "Dingy people " as he calls them !!.
Then you may as well include his dedicated followers who never contradict him.

Back