Attention

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Have u ever felt u have no one.to talk or just.felt low try sharing ur feelings it might help try laurey agony aunt im here to read
If Shak couldn't uphold the role of 'agony aunt' adequately, whatever hope did you think you would have?
By the way, we are all here to read.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have u ever felt u have no one.to talk or just.felt low try sharing ur feelings it might help try laurey agony aunt im here to read

I havn`t felt that but i`m being told often enough by others that it`s a fact ! :)

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will keep you in mind. Please remove anything sharp or dangerous and all medications, ropes, sheets and turn of your water, no need for two of us to think about it.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If Shak couldn't uphold the role of 'agony aunt' adequately, whatever hope did you think you would have?
By the way, we are all here to read.
:rolleyes:

WP, why dont you accept the mantle of chats resident advice giver?
I'm sure you would have a unique insight into the problems others face and how to remedy them.
;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
WP, why dont you accept the mantle of chats resident advice giver?
I'm sure you would have a unique insight into the problems others face and how to remedy them.
;)
In the immortal words of GROUCHO ( and not KARL) Marx ..."I don't want to belong to ANY club that would accept me as a member"!
Moriarty, in view of my declination, may I offer you that esteemed 'mantle'? ....
LadyOnArooftop, did you get to work out how to change your font colour?

I think I really DO prefer black.
:cool:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bruce go back to your store your customers are missing you

mattekudesai

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
laurey, my wife does'nt understand me, maybe its because shes from thailand and its a language thing?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A good question. :cool:
The answer is ....of course he is. ;)

As is a women when she speaks in the kitchen, or the bedroom (unless its screaming in pleasure), or the living room, or the.. well anywhere really.
Unless it's to utter the words "Yes Master".

And for my next trick I'm gonna run the feck away and hide till my mummy says it's ok for me to come out from under the stairs.

;)

Silverymoon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As is a women when she speaks in the kitchen, or the bedroom (unless its screaming in pleasure), or the living room, or the.. well anywhere really.
Unless it's to utter the words "Yes Master".

And for my next trick I'm gonna run the feck away and hide till my mummy says it's ok for me to come out from under the stairs.

;)
You have my utter respect for your bravery - your sanity and life expectancy - not so much (Imagine laughing emojis here as they don't seem to post lol)

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
It all started when I was 3 years old [reminicant bubble effect hazy imagine manifests into shape]....was walking along the street minding my own biz when all of a sudden i fellie over, yerss out of nowhere, just tripped .I later that very day..or was it years after mmm,anyway realised its because hadnt maastered the art of tying shoe laces. Thats what caused the big fall. Ever sinse that tha day, i get flashbacks , and Im feared to tie laces, in fact make sure to only buy shoes that dont have any. Itouched a pair once just to see what would happen, regreted it the moment i made contact, my temperature went sky high, snots came out and ears started flappin at the ends. strange reaction I know but thats what usualy happens.....anyway thats my think I felt low about and just had to share. Tataa

Back