Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

Hey Ben ! He`s using his lady friends account to follow news in the lobby : and then he transfers it into the Forums !lol ,what a gimp !.
Now to think of it ,is it a lady friends acouunt and not his 2nd account ? Hmmmmm more mystery to solve ;)
Your welcome. But I use nobody’s account. I’m sure admin will prove that.

B

Bad_Influence

Hey Ben ! He`s using his lady friends account to follow news in the lobby : and then he transfers it into the Forums !lol ,what a gimp !.
Now to think of it ,is it a lady friends acouunt and not his 2nd account ? Hmmmmm more mystery to solve ;)
What are you accusing me of? Be very careful

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
oh is that a false allegation i just read hells ??

B

Bad_Influence

Come on Hells, are you accusing me of using Tinks account? Really?

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nice try. But you need to learn to be a troll. I’ve seen many better, and to constantly fall back to name calling is a rookie error.
Go and cry you psychotic ,. No matter what sh** you say that won't make things change from what they are by government. You lose canon. It's obvious you abusing others seems to be the only tool you have in your box to try and feel a tiny bit better from using you loser

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nice try. But you need to learn to be a troll. I’ve seen many better, and to constantly fall back to name calling is a rookie error.
I don't need to try you psychotic sick head case when you are so messed up that the only tool in your box to use to try and feel a tiny bit better is abuse to throw at others you stroppy loser. The Government doesn:t give you things you want it cause you are a stupid incompetent who deserves nothing.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ffs I knew Hells was full of sh**, I never knew he meant literally. Those laxatives help though Hells?
Bad_Influence is full of sh** like a tank full . He doesn't have a plug to pull for it to leave his system why he will always be full of sh** and have nothing normal to say till he dies.

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What are you accusing me of? Be very careful
Nobody needs to be careful round a dirty shallow gimp like you softy. You are just cheap words liking to try and sound impressive like the big I am but you are just like a squeeling pig and nothing else.

B

Bad_Influence

I don't need to try you psychotic sick head case when you are so messed up that the only tool in your box to use to try and feel a tiny bit better is abuse to throw at others you stroppy loser. The Government doesn:t give you things you want it cause you are a stupid incompetent who deserves nothing.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ben

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I doubt he can even avoid infections with a condom,. I doubt he trusts them either so infects half of England creating a new type of pandemic

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Having a laugh mate, mind u , rather have mild flu than std !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back