Covid Jab or no Covid Jab? Discuss!

Will you get the vaccine when it comes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"“Even a small degree of protection is worth ..

By that logic then

Stop driving as air pollution contributes to thousands of deaths
Stop eating junk food
Stop drinking alcohol
Never have sex with anyone again incase of an STD ( not that you do anyway)

Life is full of risks and muzzling yourself for a disease that carries tiny risks is symptomatic of you lack of perspective . There are risks crossing a road to both yourself and other cars so by that logic lock your sorry hide away in the broom cupboard indefinitely and allow the rest of us to get on with it
"Tiny risks " you say ?? !20,000 deaths in the UK due to Covid19 in 12 months is a "tiny risk" ?? Percy sweety ,you are deluded .

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The size of the processors that took men to the moon compared to what you have in your phone today.
(Please don't say you believe the moon landings were faked)

and, remember what computing was like 20 yrs ago, even 10 yrs ago, 5 yrs ago, 1 yr ago. You are online, on this forum, typing away, because of something called 'progress'.

Progress can take years, months, weeks, days, a day. But when change happens for the better it is 'progress'.

Just because you personally don't know about it, doesn't mean progress hasn't happened. Medical journals, health journals, science journals are all available to be read, keeping everyone up to date, promoting knowledge, teaching etc. Perhaps your time would be better spent reading those than in reading some of the less 'open and academic' areas you get your information from. But my guess is that you believe you know everything and cannot be taught or cannot learn.
Away from topic but did anyone see the news about that brown lamb who was born with both back legs paralyzed?. Thanks to modern tech and a kind owner of ( i think) a pets sanctuary a set of wheels on a frame , specially made, have been fitted to his back legs and he can run about like the other lambs on the farm. As he grows the artificial legs can be easily adjusted . awww i think that`s lovely .

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All of the news i have seen about wearing masks ,for months now ,has explained in detail that they are not meant to protect the wearer ! They are designed to protect other people who the wearer may pass the Virus on to. Thus i`ve no idea where all these studies have come from as they are really pointless.
There are special masks which are designed to protect the wearer and they are used by frontline health workers if i`m correct ?. I have a clsoe relative who is a Chimney sweep and he`s worn these masks for years to protect him from the coaldust.
Until you come to terms with what it means that the PCR-tests were set too high and therefore coughed out 90% false positives, you're likely to defend masks 'til someone spells it out to you exactly what 90% false positives means regarding the "pandemic."

Perhaps you'd be interested in a certain thread I started. There you can explain how a 90% false positive rate counterintuitively means a 90% positive positives rate. That should be fun . . .

P

Percy666

"Tiny risks " you say ?? !20,000 deaths in the UK due to Covid19 in 12 months is a "tiny risk" ?? Percy sweety ,you are deluded .

120,000 havent died due to covid but have died with it, you dont read anything on the thread and sadly you aren't bright enough to engage with further. I'd have more chance of getting a monkey to play mozarts unfinished symphony on a piano than completing your education I'm afraid.

53dc1k.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This to Admin ... any reason why i can`t type a " likes" in on any post ?.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I only went so I could whip my top off for a nurse. Is that ok or not ?I'm confused.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I voted yes to the vaccine.

Fullfact.org.

Full Fact is a registered charity. ''We’re transparent about our funding, and it’s thanks to the support of thousands of people and organisations that our work remains independent. Full Fact doesn’t take sides. We were launched by a cross-party group, and our board includes representatives of different political parties and viewpoints.''

''Bad information ruins lives. We’re a team of independent fact checkers and campaigners who find, expose and counter the harm it does.''

Inaccurate Covid vaccine ‘Q&A’: fact checked - 25 March 2021

link: Inaccurate Covid vaccine ‘Q&A’: fact checked - Full Fact

link: Get the facts: Coronavirus – Full Fact

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
120,000 havent died due to covid but have died with it, you dont read anything on the thread and sadly you aren't bright enough to engage with further. I'd have more chance of getting a monkey to play mozarts unfinished symphony on a piano than completing your education I'm afraid.

After complaining about hypocrisy, you went into a typical anger filled ad hominem attack. You typed 10 words and 6 numbers about the 'subject' and 39 abusive words and a large pic with 6 abusive words you added to the pic yourself, at Hell2bewith.

Showing how much Hell2bewith has gotten under your skin. Well done Hell2bewith. This abusive forum member is in a rage, and angry typing, because you have bested him.

Please continue to show us all how much our argument and debate has affected you.

D

DanNorfolk

I am not sure you can have a sensible debate with people who spend their time making crude memes of other chatters and who claim "120,000 havent died due to covid but have died with it". Perhaps they know something the global scientific community doesn't?

B

Bad_Influence

I am not sure you can have a sensible debate with people who spend their time making crude memes of other chatters and who claim "120,000 havent died due to covid but have died with it". Perhaps they know something the global scientific community doesn't?

I sincerely hope you are just pretending to not understand the difference between ‘with Covid’ and ‘of Covid’? If you are serious, I suggest you go back and read page 14 of this forum. Markie understood, hopefully you will also.

D

DanNorfolk

I sincerely hope you are just pretending to not understand the difference between ‘with Covid’ and ‘of Covid’? If you are serious, I suggest you go back and read page 14 of this forum. Markie understood, hopefully you will also.

I don't tend to take heed of anything online bullshitters spout. Sorry.

D

DanNorfolk

And you expect to be taken seriously with comments like that? Go figure.

I don't care if online bullshitters take me seriously or not and I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it.

Btw, why did you take the cowards way out on the Batley grammar school thread. How does being a "patriot" stop you from airing your views on the subject?

B

Bad_Influence

I don't care if online bullshitters take me seriously or not and I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it.

Btw, why did you take the cowards way out on the Batley grammar school thread. How does being a "patriot" stop you from airing your views on the subject?

It’s pleasing that you don’t mind not being taken seriously, although I do suggest you at least try to understand the difference between ‘with Covid’ and ‘of Covid’. It is rather pertinent to the forum.

And you don’t need to know why I chose not to comment further on the other forum, I’m pleased to say I don’t answer to you.

D

DanNorfolk

It’s pleasing that you don’t mind not being taken seriously, although I do suggest you at least try to understand the difference between ‘with Covid’ and ‘of Covid’. It is rather pertinent to the forum.

And you don’t need to know why I chose not to comment further on the other forum, I’m pleased to say I don’t answer to you.

Perhaps, like an adult, you can provide evidence to support your paranoid conspiracy theories?

Of course, you don't answer to me, stop being silly, but you do answer to the site rules and which is why you bottled out of commenting.

B

Bad_Influence

Perhaps, like an adult, you can provide evidence to support your paranoid conspiracy theories?

Of course, you don't answer to me, stop being silly, but you do answer to the site rules and which is why you bottled out of commenting.

I see, anything you don’t agree with is a’paranoid conspiracy theory’? Gotcha.

And yes there are site rules, what is your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back