Is it about time Management looked at making Ageism an offense on this site?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On this thread i can only see two others who agree with you unless you got a secret lover ....who knows

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You as thick as you seem i wrote in plain English maybe its your age catching up on you

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You as thick as you seem i wrote in plain English maybe its your age catching up on you
You don`t say who you are talking about or to ! it`s simple .You press the button "reply" and the message you are replying to opens your response .Just so you know it`s to indicate the reference to which you are responding ! get it ?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Who are you talking about ? Not very lucid are you?

Humour him, hell2bwith76. After all, it would appear that English is not his first language.
He's another weakling who adheres to the 'safety in numbers' mentality.
;)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You don`t say who you are talking about or to ! it`s simple .You press the button "reply" and the message you are replying to opens your response .Just so you know it`s to indicate the reference to which you are responding ! get it ?
good grief your picking on words now

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Potatoes thrive when they are planted within 7 to 8 inches of the surface. Planting potatoes deeply is a low-maintenance way to start growing tubers, but shallow planting provides an early start in the growing season. The trade-off is that shallowly planted potatoes need extra maintenance and materials to ensure the potatoes are not exposed to sunlight. Growing potatoes develop a green tint and bitter flavour under the influence of sunlight.

Any tips on growing sprouts? I avoided the age thing cos it got old :D

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Jo jo you need to put vinegar on them not Marmite as it ruins the flavour :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs he can pick on me any time he wants hes nothing better to do except moan its age related past time.
I know i been doing it for years:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Without a fanfair of trumpets i can honestly say that anyone reading this thread or reading the chat in most of the rooms will see endless remarks targetted at older people . It`s a shame that these shooters are too perfect to admit it .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs he can pick on me any time he wants hes nothing better to do except moan its age related past time.
I know i been doing it for years:)
Just "who " is this person you refer to ? If you can click on "reply" we may find out !

B

Bad_Influence

Without a fanfair of trumpets i can honestly say that anyone reading this thread or reading the chat in most of the rooms will see endless remarks targetted at older people . It`s a shame that these shooters are too perfect to admit it .

Now I'm perfect too? You say the sweetest things Hells.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You are seriously all really broken.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hell your boring me now so il let you go on talking sh** on this thread

Back