Is it about time Management looked at making Ageism an offense on this site?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok I will stick to topic just for you. No I don't believe ageism is prevalent here. I see all ages getting along just fine. So no, I don't think it needs to be dealt with. However moaning old goats who cry about everything should be dealt with harshly. Just sayin'.
Thanks for your input :)

B

Bad_Influence

If it isn't projection, hell2bwith76, it's either diversion or sublimation. That's all I've come to expect now.
I would 'like' you if it was possible but administration seem to think that 'liking' someone is pernicious.
I wonder if anyone in administration is prepared 'to make a statement' on the subject.
Again, another possible topic for consideration.
;)

You pretentious halfwit. Grow the feck up ffs

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
sorry i laughing here .

I too am laughing at your attempt to type comprehensible English. It seems something that perpetually eludes you, for some reason.
I have previously advised that the Forums has an in-built system designed predominantly for illiterate people, and yet you still struggle.

:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If it isn't projection, hell2bwith76, it's either diversion or sublimation. That's all I've come to expect now.
I would 'like' you if it was possible but administration seem to think that 'liking' someone is pernicious.
I wonder if anyone in administration is prepared 'to make a statement' on the subject.
Again, another possible topic for consideration.
;)
Start a debate about it please . Nothing is forthcoming from my thread with one exception and that`s quite weak .It does appear that the older generation actually enjoy being baited ,goaded ,taunted ...etc about their age . Obviously they are happy to take any crap if it gives them some attention :).Good luck to them and the ones who are the taunters now but will be the "old" ones soon :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have been warned about your derogatory posts. Do you wish to be reported again? The choice is yours.
I`m afraid he is well protected by friendly chatters who just happen to be site staff too .Do`nt think he will ever get more than a warning .he now controls 2 chatrooms as far as i know . I don`t know if you ever saw his crying ,whinging complaints a few weeks back when he was banned (according to his whinging by a mod who should never be one !). It was laughable :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My mother is the same age as u fgs grow up !!
Whats that got to do with anything on here?
You`ve been a member for 5 minutes and you think you know all ? Geeez! it`s you who needs to grow up.

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hell2bwith76 what on earth possessed you to begin this thread? Surely you didn't think that rules would be altered to suit you? Have yet to see anyone agreeing with you about your alleged ageism. All you have done is make yourself look exceedingly silly and no doubt raise your blood pressure. You seem to be under the impression that practically the entire chat membership are in league against you, really putting the P in paranoia. Next time why not count to 100 before you open a thread save yourself a lot of fried braincells.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
hell2bwith76 what on earth possessed you to begin this thread? Surely you didn't think that rules would be altered to suit you? Have yet to see anyone agreeing with you about your alleged ageism. All you have done is make yourself look exceedingly silly and no doubt raise your blood pressure. You seem to be under the impression that practically the entire chat membership are in league against you, really putting the P in paranoia. Next time why not count to 100 before you open a thread save yourself a lot of fried braincells.

Pay attention... I agreed.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pay attention... I agreed.
Also .if you look back on the thread ,the first person to respond agreed Azure Blue.Just because you don`t get affected by systematic bullying ,using "old age" as a weapon doesn`t mean that you are right about me.. I have never stated that everyone on this site is ageist but it certainly does exist and ,as i`ve previously stated ,i find the worst offenders are age group 40 to 60 . Can you understand that or do you need examples ?

Azzbo

Staff member
Reaction score
Potatoes thrive when they are planted within 7 to 8 inches of the surface. Planting potatoes deeply is a low-maintenance way to start growing tubers, but shallow planting provides an early start in the growing season. The trade-off is that shallowly planted potatoes need extra maintenance and materials to ensure the potatoes are not exposed to sunlight. Growing potatoes develop a green tint and bitter flavour under the influence of sunlight.

Back