I got booted for saying y.a.n.k tut

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
oh dear ...sorry for that ..you can call me a yank its ok :cool:

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
i like to communicate in words and pic's . is that seeking too much attention...then most of the time i am in chat to help keep numbers up ...boring..thanks

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I'm sorry to read that you are having such a hard time in the chat rooms. Please don't feel that people are being xenophobic. All new chatters, from all corners of the globe, are viewed with suspicion and not readily embraced by the 'chat community'. Posting pics etc. in chatrooms can be quite disruptive and, most of the time, a pointless exercise as the vast majority of them are plainly idiotic.
My advice is to post less pics etc, and those that you do, be of a higher standard, humour-wise, than what is currently saturating chat rooms.

Good luck! :)

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sorry to read that you are having such a hard time in the chat rooms. Please don't feel that people are being xenophobic. All new chatters, from all corners of the globe, are viewed with suspicion and not readily embraced by the 'chat community'. Posting pics etc. in chatrooms can be quite disruptive and, most of the time, a pointless exercise as the vast majority of them are plainly idiotic.
My advice is to post less pics etc, and those that you do, be of a higher standard, humour-wise, than what is currently saturating chat rooms.

Good luck! :)
I think calling an American a Yank is disrespectful.... plus seeing that it is Americans north of the Mason Dixon line which wrere called that that, I wouldnt like too be called a Limey

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Thanks for all the Great responses !! much (Southern ) rebel love !

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I disagree with almost everything above! I think you fit in very well in the rooms, when I have seen you there, Dovey! I think that perhaps there are few responses in these forums because not everyone reads them and sometimes, there's just not much to say in response to someone's opinion. You're also not new! Keep chatting. It's all good. x

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
thanks so much you beautiful people!! ! and i do take some with a "grain of salt".

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I think calling an American a Yank is disrespectful.... plus seeing that it is Americans north of the Mason Dixon line which wrere called that that, I wouldnt like too be called a Limey
Where in my post is there any mention of the lady being American, yet alone a Yank? o_O

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Dovey my favorite American :)

Please, only type favorite IF you are American. Otherwise, the correct spelling is favourite.
:rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How do you know im not american wicked you think because its a uk site im not ?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

Because what you type is pidgin English, at best.
Americans would be ashamed to write in the manner that you do.
So, I am convinced that you are NOT American.
Prove me wrong. <LOL>
:rolleyes:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Words darling old male mate, [lol] site is American owned not a uk site , Just there more ' Brits' use it.

Back