American Attention seeker ....lalala

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
More like a nutter Wicked getting your kicks off this site
I confess!!!
I DO enjoy ridiculing people like you. I suppose I will be condemned for 'mocking the afflicted', but I'll cope with that.
Next afflicted person, please .....

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
words use the block . he obviously trying to goad you. ,

Look up the word goad, you interminable ignoramus. I strongly suspect that English IS NOT your first language.
:rolleyes:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Megs but i love talking to Wicked every time he comes in forums i now i am sane not like this Creature Perdition

S

Steven56

You should always be proud of who you are, where your from, how you look. If others cannot se the value of knowing you, your traits well then it's best to not have any type of confrontation. I'm an American came here last year as a guest for awhile, just hello got many hello's back. Left stayed away from chat not because of nothing wrong that happened here. About a month ago decided to become a member here. Not here too often, when I am here like to be decent, listen to what others say, new ideas, thoughts, learn possibly. Never going to argue with anyone in a chatroom as I do my best to keep my calm person to person.Just be yourself it's gotten you this far in life.

Last edited by a moderator:

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
You should always be proud of who you are, where your from, how you look. If others cannot se the value of knowing you, your traits well then it's best to not have any type of confrontation. I'm an American came here last year as a guest for awhile, just hello got many hello's back. Left stayed away from chat not because of nothing wrong that happened here. About a month ago decided to become a member here. Not here too often, when I am here like to be decent, listen to what others say, new ideas, thoughts, learn possibly. Never going to argue with anyone in a chatroom as I do my best to keep my calm person to person.Just be yourself it's gotten you this far in life.
Great to hear and Welcome as a member to UK Chat :)

Back