Cliques. 'The sheep mentality of chat rooms'?

Do you think chat room cliques exist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bad_Influence

It seems that you are struggling with the 2nd group ?. Having left 1 or 2 members to guard your 1st clique you may need to expand yet again ?:)

Why are you so concerned? After all, you don’t even like cliques.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Drunk again ?

You wanted to be my mate last week ?

Oh sorry Loco i'm so sorry for the way i behaved ,

Good job everyone's got your number eh ;)

I have no mates here...or friends either.

That's the terrible beauty of it.!

I don't have to be drunk to be here. (But it helps.)

Sites like this weren't made for people like me.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are you so concerned? After all, you don’t even like cliques.
I think this thread is about whether cliques(gangs) actually exist on this site, not who likes them. Fact is they do and even a 2 person clique ( like Poco said) is still a clique . Not that i hardly ever see my clique partner :D

B

Bad_Influence

I think this thread is about whether cliques(gangs) actually exist on this site, not who likes them. Fact is they do and even a 2 person clique ( like Poco said) is still a clique . Not that i hardly ever see my clique partner :D

A two person clique? With you two? That says all that needs to be said really, doesn’t it?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A two person clique? With you two? That says all that needs to be said really, doesn’t it?
To be clear ,i consider myself to be a member of several " 2 person" cliques". .That means ( for you to understand!) that i have several individual chatroom mates who are not mates with each other as far as i know !. I have noted that the gang who always declared the lobby out of bounds due to the idiots( stronger words but same thing) in there but now they seem to be making moves to take over those exact same rooms ?. Why might that be ?. Perhaps bored with each others company ? :).

B

Bad_Influence

To be clear ,i consider myself to be a member of several " 2 person" cliques". .That means ( for you to understand!) that i have several individual chatroom mates who are not mates with each other as far as i know !. I have noted that the gang who always declared the lobby out of bounds due to the idiots( stronger words but same thing) in there but now they seem to be making moves to take over those exact same rooms ?. Why might that be ?. Perhaps bored with each others company ? :).

Oh I fully understand what you mean by “2 person cliques”, and it’s not your description.

I don’t recall anyone saying the lobby was out of bounds, but yes it certainly used to be full of idiots who only wanted to be top-dog or to argue. For all I know it could still be like that during the day, but at the times I go in there they are, with one or two exceptions, a fun group of people.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I fully understand what you mean by “2 person cliques”, and it’s not your description.

I don’t recall anyone saying the lobby was out of bounds, but yes it certainly used to be full of idiots who only wanted to be top-dog or to argue. For all I know it could still be like that during the day, but at the times I go in there they are, with one or two exceptions, a fun group of people.
That is because it is the same group of people who normally inhabit the yah room with you & yours :). They`ve just switched rooms .

B

Bad_Influence

That is because it is the same group of people who normally inhabit the yah room with you & yours :). They`ve just switched rooms .

Of course it’s all my fault isn’t it Hells? You are seriously paranoid fella if you think I have that much control or influence over any chatters here. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Of course it’s all my fault isn’t it Hells? You are seriously paranoid fella if you think I have that much control or influence over any chatters here. :rolleyes:
Have you checked the poll results lately ? :D seems that you are not as perfect as you would like to think Tell yer mates to get voting :D

B

Bad_Influence

Have you checked the poll results lately ? :D seems that you are not as perfect as you would like to think Tell yer mates to get voting :D

So the poll was all about me? Oh I do feel special now. It seems I really am perfect. Who knew?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So the poll was all about me? Oh I do feel special now. It seems I really am perfect. Who knew?
The poll is all about cliques in these chatrooms .You waded in to deny it but it seems that a few more disagree. it`s nothing to do with you .you made it so as you usually do .

B

Bad_Influence

The poll is all about cliques in these chatrooms .You waded in to deny it but it seems that a few more disagree. it`s nothing to do with you .you made it so as you usually do .

Please show where I denied the existence of cliques in here. Just one snippet of evidence will do. And I think if you read the whole thread you'll find it was YOU who made it about me.... your memory is going fella. Your sad little obsession with me is embarrassing.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The poll has only had 29 people vote , do you really think it shows an accurate result considering most people in the chatroom probably don’t even think about using these forums . I’ve tried to read this thread but found it rather embarrassing.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please show where I denied the existence of cliques in here. Just one snippet of evidence will do. And I think if you read the whole thread you'll find it was YOU who made it about me.... your memory is going fella. Your sad little obsession with me is embarrassing.
You deny the existence of cliques in the chatroom you fool ! you think everyone is blind ? haaa

Back