Cliques. 'The sheep mentality of chat rooms'?

Do you think chat room cliques exist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
oh i wish i was in a clique an popular pmslllllllllllllllllllll :p

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can be in a 2 person clique with me if you like lol
I must congratulate you on the fact that you have broken away from the old clique recently. It confused a few of them ,from what i read there ,but they seem to have settled down now and either evolved to a more "open" clique or moved rooms :)

B

Bad_Influence

I must congratulate you on the fact that you have broken away from the old clique recently. It confused a few of them ,from what i read there ,but they seem to have settled down now and either evolved to a more "open" clique or moved rooms :)

Ffs Hells, give it a rest.

V

VirtualPaul

I went in 40's and i said hello all a couple of times, i guess i got pissed off and said something like if you all get your heads out of your arses and say hello, Iwas told to **** off and a couple of people turned the rest of the room against me i thought wtf, so i let it go. i am not here to argue, anyway i had my say, i am sure you lot will take to m eventually, or maybe not lol:D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
So you told people to get their heads out of their arses and you are moaning about people ‘turning against you’?
Ok :rolleyes:
Great to see that you are still keeping the Forum alive even if it is only to repudiate the vast majority.
Give the guy a break, he's only trying to start a
conversation.
I love the new motto too.
If the 'cap' fits, wear it.
;)

Back