do you believe in God

do you believe in God

• Total voters

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He is Eternal.
The concept of beginning and end comes from him. The concept of time is from him. Binary genders (male and female) are from him. The concept of a creator and creation is from him. No one created him. He always existed.

Because if I answer your question saying 'God was created by another God', you will ask me 'Ok, so who created that other God who created this current God'. It'll lead to what's called, infinite regression. There's no end to the Gods who created the God's overtime. The concept is therefore flawed to answer that one God created the current God. But, with that being said, I will understand if your mind cannot wrap around that idea.

But God is eternal. He is nothing like us. He created us. It's your choice, your free will to accept this narrative, or to continue to live a nihilistic, meaningless life.

PROVE IT

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
He is Eternal.
The concept of beginning and end comes from him. The concept of time is from him. Binary genders (male and female) are from him. The concept of a creator and creation is from him. No one created him. He always existed.

Because if I answer your question saying 'God was created by another God', you will ask me 'Ok, so who created that other God who created this current God'. It'll lead to what's called, infinite regression. There's no end to the Gods who created the God's overtime. The concept is therefore flawed to answer that one God created the current God. But, with that being said, I will understand if your mind cannot wrap around that idea.

But God is eternal. He is nothing like us. He created us. It's your choice, your free will to accept this narrative, or to continue to live a nihilistic, meaningless life.

No human can believe in a god that "always existed."
Explain ...always!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
and according to revelations t says how many will go to so called heaven but people fall for to believe in the bible its a good con
How many ?? i hope you didn't fall for that Jehovah Wittiness BS !! In Revelation .. They believe that only 144,000 will go to heaven...when actually these 144,000 are set apart / sealed as saints. There is a scripture in Revelation 7 that tells of a great multitude of people along with the 144,000.
Great Multitude tells me that there could be millions.

JoeR

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have believed in God for as long as I can remember. In 1982 I saw the Son of God. I live with God 24/7. I talk with him and he talks to me. If you would like help from God, I can talk with him about it. If you are a jokester though, be silent. Disrespect will get you in big trouble.

B

Bad_Influence

I have believed in God for as long as I can remember. In 1982 I saw the Son of God. I live with God 24/7. I talk with him and he talks to me. If you would like help from God, I can talk with him about it. If you are a jokester though, be silent. Disrespect will get you in big trouble.

If you hear voices there's medication that can help.

B

Bad_Influence

Or at least provide evidence that you saw the son of God. A photograph would be nice.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

please tell what voice is it that s used a man or a woman? if its a woman that's you better half telling you something not god.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Thank God only 42% believe in this tosh! :)

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
In the End we will all find out ! lol

B

Bad_Influence

you must be a Doubting Thomas , sir ! lol
Nobody has ever proved his existence. If there was a god he’d have shown his face before now to end the debate, but no.
He’s supposed to be all-powerful but he’s made an unholy mess of things if he is real.
So no, I don’t doubt him, I am certain he doesn’t exist. And will maintain that belief until he shows his face or at least provides evidence (not rumour, myth, here say, I mean unequivocal proof)

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Nobody has ever proved his existence. If there was a god he’d have shown his face before now to end the debate, but no.
He’s supposed to be all-powerful but he’s made an unholy mess of things if he is real.
So no, I don’t doubt him, I am certain he doesn’t exist. And will maintain that belief until he shows his face or at least provides evidence (not rumour, myth, here say, I mean unequivocal proof)
Boy are you in for a big surprise ! Hope i am around to see or hear your reaction ! Trust me it may be sooner than later , lets say in about 7 or so years . maybe sooner

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
ER! God is love... I don't believe in God but I believe in love so therefore do I also believe in God?
Answers on a postcard please.

B

Bad_Influence

He is waiting for you and many more to repent.

Wrong. I am waiting for you to prove your claim. I’m well aware you CAN’T because it’s a total lie but I have at least given you the chance eh?

Back