New to this!

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nope Meg i dont want a new one im happy what i got :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself rovi hope you find fwends to chat to

Beelzebub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello first time using the site since moving over from Spain, let the fun begin

Johnnyirish65

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new to ukchat.com and wanted to say hello. Looking to network and get to know new friends in the UK. How is everyone doing?
Hi. I’m also new to UK chat and was wondering how you were able to post a profile pic do soon. Generally there are restrictions on us newbies.

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi. I’m also new to UK chat and was wondering how you were able to post a profile pic do soon. Generally there are restrictions on us newbies.
Probably post a few posts on the forum and speak to the Administrators, the more points and likes you receive from the forum, the quicker you would be able to post your profile photo, I believe. :)

Johnnyirish65

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yup. That’s the same information I got. I have no idea how long it takes. Must be a secret! Lol
Let me know if you have any tips!
Good luck!!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The more you post stuff or like posts, the quicker you'll be able to view profiles and stuff, it won't take long....enjoy! :)

Breal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
oi who said you could comment on my thread hehe only messing x

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Feature Restrictions - Free Chat Rooms

Welcome to UK Chats, enjoy the site, the above link will give you more information on new user restrictions.
Feature Restrictions - Free Chat Rooms

Welcome to UK Chats, enjoy the site, the above link will give you more information on new user restrictions.

Maybe as an idea that link be added to when ppl join and they have to click and read before being allowed on site . just an idea.
noticed lots newbies asking same questions.

Back