New to this!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why do people answer a post that was written 2 years ago?
Very odd.
because we like to welcome newbies and this is a nice thread.

Last edited:
S

Saphire

because we lie to welcome newbies and this is a nice thread.
I get that, and it's nice to be welcomed, but the poster hasn't been seen since she made one post 2 years ago....if it's a general 'welcome' to all, fair enough.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I get that, and it's nice to be welcomed, but the poster hasn't been seen since she made one post 2 years ago....if it's a general 'welcome' to all, fair enough.
people come people go so i say its just a general post

BrettEmJay

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new to ukchat.com and wanted to say hello. Looking to network and get to know new friends in the UK. How is everyone doing?
Hii. Saw the newbie status and also my first time on this site. How are you?

SteveUK48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new to ukchat.com and wanted to say hello. Looking to network and get to know new friends in the UK. How is everyone doing?
Hi. I'm also new, although it seems I might have registered before?! Don't remember doing that, maybe Old Timer's is kicking in!? It might be fun to chat? In any event, I hope you're well. Take care, Steve.

SteveUK48

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome, I'd think ya'd find it all easy to pick up as ya go along … if not, people friendly enough to help … well some are lol :) xx
Hiya Doncaster Girl, I'm a Beverley Boy. It might be fun to chat? I'm new to this although according to the computer I might have registred here before?!? Memory loss? Not a good sign!? In any event, I hope you're well. Take care, Steve.

Tomasz80

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I'm new here I'm eager to meet new people with whom I'll be able to talk about various topics. Maybe there will be someone nice sympathetic here to skras my ❤️

KARLK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm Karl I'm originally from Belfast but now live in Cardiff Wales how are you doing today

Back