New to this!

Diesel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm completely new as well ... looked at my passport photo and said to myself "would anyone want to talk to you when you look like that?" ... so have looked for something more cheerful and only found a family clan photo ... which I can't put up without 32 people's permission!
But welcome anyway ...

Diesel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As for being "needy", I think that most of us are ... however, it's nothing to be ashamed about ... on a lighter note ... do you know the one about the guy who was asked if he "had had a good education?" .... He said, "Yes, it must have been good ... I was in the sixth grade for four years ..."

Diesel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Anyway, if no-one wants to chat ... I will quite understand ... I'll go back to reading "The Gates of Doom" by Rafael Sabatini ... a really interesting Jacobean love story about a man who survives an execution ... (a Jacobite) ...

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm completely new as well ... looked at my passport photo and said to myself "would anyone want to talk to you when you look like that?" ... so have looked for something more cheerful and only found a family clan photo ... which I can't put up without 32 people's permission!
But welcome anyway ...
dont post children either or u be banned

Diesel

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well, quite ... I may not know how to change a lightbulb but I have had exposure to child protection issues.

Redscouser75

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new to ukchat.com and wanted to say hello. Looking to network and get to know new friends in the UK. How is everyone doing?
Hi love im also new to this , not sure how it works yet , could you give me a few pointers please

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi love im also new to this , not sure how it works yet , could you give me a few pointers please
hi chucky darling few pointers ur will be needing is [1] dont address someone as love .save that for chat rooms [2] keep posting here to make points then you be able to post a picture [3] dont ever post pictures of children not even ones of yourself

read this Feature Restrictions - Free Chat Rooms.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
@ All New Members ,

You have new user restrictions on your account , this will end after a few positive profile or forum posts ,

We do this to monitor abusive users re signing , it will not take long ,

It isn't timed it's systematic ,

TY for your patience :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Most people here are kind and will advise you on request ,

Enjoy UKChat :)

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyway, if no-one wants to chat ... I will quite understand ... I'll go back to reading "The Gates of Doom" by Rafael Sabatini ... a really interesting Jacobean love story about a man who survives an execution ... (a Jacobite) ...

Welcome to chat. No spoilers on that book its on my tbr list. Enjoy x

S

Saphire

Why do people answer a post that was written 2 years ago?
Very odd.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back