BANNED FOR 'DICKISH LANGUAGE'?

B

Bad_Influence

You just sit at home getting wasted instead! and you call others the C word lol.
Gotta ask LG... Do you enjoy being the most miserable little boy on chat? Billy No-mates with shares in Kleenex.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You just sit at home getting wasted instead! and you call others the C word lol.

Listen up pal...You don't know what 'Wasted' means.....Just go away. you are NOT welcome here.

B

Bad_Influence

O shut up you dick

You are really getting boring now - do you ever go out in the real world? now matter when I log on I see you you waffling and chatting crap.
Oh the beautiful hypocrisy.... the little boy is calling me nasty names.. lmao

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad you just a pathetic KEYBOARD warrior that has a little TOO much power because you are mates with the staff. You take pleasure in trying to make people feel small. Whats up you got a small dick or something. You are far too POWER hungry.

B

Bad_Influence

Bad you just a pathetic KEYBOARD warrior that has a little TOO much power because you are mates with the staff. You take pleasure in trying to make people feel small. Whats up you got a small dick or something. You are far too POWER hungry.
Please tell me what power I have. None that I'm aware of. Maybe I'm Superman eh? That'd be cool.

B

Bad_Influence

listen up...IF Me and Bad have something to say..YOU Listen to it...If you don't like what we say...Do your self a favour and do one..
Be nice.... we are the only friends he's got. :D:D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
As i sit here banned yet again lol I thank god for these comments makes me appreciate you lot even more than i did before.......is something you would never see me type.

Back