BANNED FOR 'DICKISH LANGUAGE'?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
D

Deadpool

Man dafuq uppp! Go do sumat productive like practice ya amature dramatics in ya theatre =)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

I was soooooo close to typing ‘nuffink’ but I’d hate to be a hypocrite. Lol

B

Bad_Influence

My fecking eyes are bleeding and my head just exploded. Please forgive the mess. :(:(:mad::mad:

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have never before, anywhere else, seen grown men able to kick off and strop over NOTHING as I have on these forums. Keep it coming, guys! It's fun! And I will have no more of this disrespect of breadbins. I recently purchased a rather sexy one (Brabantia, no less; white gloss) and it has proved invaluable in the storage and preservation of a variety of diverse breadstuffs, from crumpets and naan to baguettes and sliced. Invaluable.:cool:

B

Bad_Influence

I have never before, anywhere else, seen grown men able to kick off and strop over NOTHING as I have on these forums. Keep it coming, guys! It's fun! And I will have no more of this disrespect of breadbins. I recently purchased a rather sexy one (Brabantia, no less; white gloss) and it has proved invaluable in the storage and preservation of a variety of diverse breadstuffs, from crumpets and naan to baguettes and sliced. Invaluable.:cool:

A WHITE Brabantia? Rookie mistake. Anyone with any taste knows Brabantia Must be stainless steel. :D:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Dearest 'Supercookie'....<<<<One does not merely kick off...;)...One comments and states a position within that comment.;):)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Supercookie....You remind me of this term.

lackadaisical.
  1. lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy.
    "a lackadaisical defence left Spurs adrift in the second half"
    synonyms: careless, lazy, lax, unenthusiastic, half-hearted, uninterested, lukewarm, indifferent, uncaring, unconcerned, casual, offhand, blasé, insouciant, leisurely.
  2. Fcuk off Altair you C unt...;)
  3. Do I give a Fcuk?..
  4. NO.

Back