Women dont like me because I am so beautiful.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
All men have wandering eyes, It's just the lack of opportunities that prevents it going further than just looking. :rolleyes: Men, they're all the same. :)

S

Saphire

All men have wandering eyes, It's just the lack of opportunities that prevents it going further than just looking. :rolleyes: Men, they're all the same. :)
I don't believe that Lady....It's true that many men have a wandering eye....and fly, and it's only lack of opportunity that prevents them sleeping around, but not all men do.
I suppose the same could also apply to many women, especially nowadays, when birth control is such a simple and easy way to manage your sex life.

S

Saphire

Lol - I think she comes out with stuff like that in order to get silly women (or men) talking about her .. or maybe she really does think it ?

I've come across a few women like her over the years - They all had the following in common;

Average looking
Not much going for them in life.
Very limited education.
Couldn't hold a conversation, unless it involved gossiping about other people or at the most, talking about their offspring becoming pregnant, their offspring's children, what they were cooking for tea/dinner, but mostly it was about gossip.

They were all either single, divorced or widowed.
The ones who were single or divorced went from one bad, short term relationship to the next.
The ones who were widowed formed a new long term relationship not long after they were widowed, with a new partner (man) .
The new man is usually divorced, not very easy on the eye, not much going on upstairs, not very generous with the family they left behind, but very generous with the new partner, possibly to make up for what he lacks in other departments.

Yet all these women were convinced that other women were jealous of them.
I dont think it's silly to talk about less serious topics, it makes a change from politics and gloom and doom.;)

I love all the really cynical answers in this thread though., and apart from the odd one, it seems people are not so easily fooled by this self-congratulating lady.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You won't like this I am sure, but I think it's a valid comment.
I have seen quite a few comments on the forum about you chatting up females in the chat rooms....I have no idea if that's true or not, I dont visit the chat rooms, but.....
IF there is any truth in it, could you not be the cause of your wifes insecurities about her looks?
I won`t like it because it`s ALL lies about me chatting up any women in the chatrooms .If you call giving out compliments to women then i think those who try to belittle me may win.
Just where do i suggest that my wife is "insecure" about her looks ?? You dont half make up some lies ,You need to join the chatrom clique who try to suggest that i chat UP any women in the rooms . My wife is like most other "real" women and she likes to look good in all circumstances .

Can i add ,anyone who reads these Forums will note that those who make these allegations about me and chatrooms all belong to a small but LOUD clique on this site !

S

Saphire

I won`t like it because it`s ALL lies about me chatting up any women in the chatrooms .If you call giving out compliments to women then i think those who try to belittle me may win.
OK....I wasn't accusing you, it's none of my business anyway...just mentioning that I have seen it said quite a few times.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OK....I wasn't accusing you, it's none of my business anyway...just mentioning that I have seen it said quite a few times.
Check the names of those who say it ;) that way you`ll learn more .

S

Saphire

Just where do i suggest that my wife is "insecure" about her looks ?? You dont half make up some lies ,You need to join the chatrom clique who try to suggest that i chat UP any women in the rooms . My wife is like most other "real" women and she likes to look good in all circumstances .

Can i add ,anyone who reads these Forums will note that those who make these allegations about me and chatrooms all belong to a small but LOUD clique on this site !
I am not making anything up...are you so unaware of what you write??

You said your wife looks good for her age.
I replied "Thats nice, I hope you tell her that she does."
You then said...."I do tell her ,regularly as she does worry about her looks" :rolleyes:

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

lovely lady you make me chuckle.

Are wandering eyes the same as people watching (I mean sitting in a cafe watching people walking by, as opposed to peering through windows!)?

Snowmanky

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wouldn't offer you the sweat off my arse .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not making anything up...are you so unaware of what you write??

You said your wife looks good for her age.
I replied "Thats nice, I hope you tell her that she does."
You then said...."I do tell her ,regularly as she does worry about her looks" :rolleyes:
Sorry but i can`t find a word to explain what i need to. Try figure it out yourself . " mostwomen are ??????? about their appearance" . Fill in he space and you may have an idea .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On one hand you are denying you chat women up...then on the other you are admitting to have a wandering eye..:D
Make your mind up. ;)
I actually have two Eyes which are good enough to make out what i consider to be an "attractive " woman . Sorry if i can`t include any trans ^^^^^ here as i`m a "normal" male . Another point is how does one "chat up" another person with ones "Eyes" ??
Tell me the secret please.

Btw , if any woman in the chatrooms thinks that i`m chatting them up and feels offended ,all they need do is say so .It`s no big deal .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Men may have wandering eyes.
Women have wandering thighs.

Just a man who has never cheated giving a simple opinion here.
One who worked to hard to make sure she had everything she wanted.
Problem was she wanted an unemployed dick, because she was "Lonely".
Funny how she never mentioned it while I was earning a sh** ton, only after I took a lower paid job I actually enjoyed and the wallet got thinner.

Maybe I'm cynical :p

S

Saphire

Funny how she never mentioned it while I was earning a sh** ton, only after I took a lower paid job I actually enjoyed and the wallet got thinner.

Or hurt?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sorry but just what is a "sh**ton"? I have tried to figure it out but failed .

Back