Women dont like me because I am so beautiful.

S

Saphire

What's more, most of their husbands fancy me, men fall at my feet, total strangers shower me with gifts, pay my restaurant bills, ply me with Champagne....and all this because I am so much better looking than most of the women they ever come into contact with.
Dont hate me just because I am gorgeous to look at.

S

Saphire

Yep...Samantha Brick is back, 10 years older and even more drop dead gorgeous than the last time.....and dont all the women hate her for it??

56389417-10701053-image-m-98_1649446768049.jpg

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She not ugly be she's no beauty either. just average. Perhaps bolstering your average looks with I'm so Beautiful affirmations makes you believe it sooner or later.

S

Saphire

She not ugly be she's no beauty either. just average. Perhaps bolstering your average looks with I'm so Beautiful affirmations makes you believe it sooner or later.
She is just average like you say.
The reason she caused so much controversy 10 years ago...and she is going for it again, is that she announced,other women were jealous of her, and hated her, because of the way she looks, which is ridiculous.

In my opinion, the majority of women usually appreciate other womens beauty, I certainly do, plus the compliments women get from other women mean more.
Another woman usually doesn't have an ulterior motive when they tell you, you are beautiful.:D

Samantha Brick is disillusioned if she think it's her looks that turn other women off her.

S

Saphire

She certainly has the knack of riling people.
I read that she thought Ruth Langsford was a real b**** to her when she was interviewed on Morning TV.
No such thing.

F

fonzie

What's more, most of their husbands fancy me, men fall at my feet, total strangers shower me with gifts, pay my restaurant bills, ply me with Champagne....and all this because I am so much better looking than most of the women they ever come into contact with.
Dont hate me just because I am gorgeous to look at.
you just keep thinking that as it's all in your own head mate ☺️☺️

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Confidence and being comfortable in your skin I think are both really attractive qualities but it’s a fine line to arrogance! To publicly announce women are jealous of her because the way she looks is just deluded lol

It happens.

My best mates daughter and I used to go out clubbing, she is a very beautiful girl who got hit on all the time.
Going out with "Uncle Knobhead" as she calls me helped her get away from it as I was older, tall and looked the part of an angry boyfriend :p

It was always funny that when I was out with her I had more women approach and talk to me than when I wasnt.

She is still the best wingman I ever had lol

S

Saphire

So if anything, that proves that other women are attracted to beauty, not the opposite.
You were attracting attention because you were with a lovely female....her attractivness rubbed off on you.

F

fonzie

So if anything, that proves that other women are attracted to beauty, not the opposite.
You were attracting attention because you were with a lovely female....her attractivness rubbed off on you.
cost you a fish supper tho hence nothing is free ☺️☺️☺️

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Gee thanks, way to boost a guys self esteem :p

Perhaps they were thinking "Well if she is with him he must have something worth her attention".

So, simply, its the original post in reverse.

S

Saphire

Gee thanks, way to boost a guys self esteem :p

Perhaps they were thinking "Well if she is with him he must have something worth her attention".

So, simply, its the original post in reverse.
Or they could have thought you were her dad.:D

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It happens.

My best mates daughter and I used to go out clubbing, she is a very beautiful girl who got hit on all the time.
Going out with "Uncle Knobhead" as she calls me helped her get away from it as I was older, tall and looked the part of an angry boyfriend :p

It was always funny that when I was out with her I had more women approach and talk to me than when I wasnt.

She is still the best wingman I ever had lol

If you were quite clearly not a couple, there is something quite attractive about the protective male friend. Even If he is Uncle knobhead lol

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Or they could have thought you were her dad.:D

Im not that fecking old lol

Besides I had to wear a suit when I went out with her.

F

fonzie

poor analysis that try again but this time get it right ☺️

Back