Women dont like me because I am so beautiful.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's interesting, but i think it's true, that attractive people get away with certain things that less attractive people may get away with. And i do think it's also about personality and being able to make others feel good that generates positive responses.
So I don't doubt that she has been treated differently because of her looks, as she's clearly an attractive lady and seems to have a nice personality to go with that.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She certainly has the knack of riling people.
I read that she thought Ruth Langsford was a real b**** to her when she was interviewed on Morning TV.
No such thing.

Which also proves that women can really hate other women, especially attractive women who seem to receive a lot more attention than they are getting.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Confidence and being comfortable in your skin I think are both really attractive qualities but it’s a fine line to arrogance! To publicly announce women are jealous of her because the way she looks is just deluded lol
It does come across as arrogance, i agree. But women do become jealous of other women in their groups, so i do tend to believe her on that lol.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She is just average like you say.
The reason she caused so much controversy 10 years ago...and she is going for it again, is that she announced,other women were jealous of her, and hated her, because of the way she looks, which is ridiculous.

In my opinion, the majority of women usually appreciate other womens beauty, I certainly do, plus the compliments women get from other women mean more.
Another woman usually doesn't have an ulterior motive when they tell you, you are beautiful.:D

Samantha Brick is disillusioned if she think it's her looks that turn other women off her.
But women also like to be bitchy towards other women, especially in groups. One goes to the toilet and they all bicker among themselves, perhaps talking about the woman's hair not looking good, or that she's put on weight, etc. Stuff to make insecure women feel better about themselves.

So i can believe her when she mentions that other women were jealous of her, some even hated. I mean, it can't feel good to see someone receive all the praise and compliments. Jealousy is part of human nature after all. We want the things someone else has.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It does come across as arrogance, i agree. But women do become jealous of other women in their groups, so i do tend to believe her on that lol.

As a woman, I can assure you I don’t; nor do my friends.

I think it’s a stereotype of teenagers more than grownups lol.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Samantha Brick was on GBnews last night, I was impressed with her demeanour. She looks bloody good for 51.

S

Saphire

Samantha Brick was on GBnews last night, I was impressed with her demeanour. She looks bloody good for 51.
I didn't see her, but I have read a couple of interviews she has given lately.

Comments like...."I'm even hotter than I was 10 years ago, and women hate me for it"...
And, "I am 51, I haven't let myself go like other women of my age"

That's the reason she is disliked, imo.
She has constantly compared other women to her...and in her opinion, they are all lacking.
It's got nothing to do with her looks, it's the way she tries to run other women down all the time, and it seems to me it is she who is jealous of other women, not the other way round.

S

Saphire

Plenty of women i know look great for 60 ! :) ( my wife looks super for close to 80 :)
That's nice, I hope you tell her that.:cool:

I know some lovely looking women, of all ages, and the funny thing is, the more gorgeous they are, they are usually the ones who don't even think about it...and they certainly dont brag about it.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
What's more, most of their husbands fancy me, men fall at my feet, total strangers shower me with gifts, pay my restaurant bills, ply me with Champagne....and all this because I am so much better looking than most of the women they ever come into contact with.
Dont hate me just because I am gorgeous to look at.
My dear woman, the sooner you realise that your spelling is utterly repugnant, the sooner WE will accept you are nothing less than delusional.
Next patient, please ...

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn't see her, but I have read a couple of interviews she has given lately.

Comments like...."I'm even hotter than I was 10 years ago, and women hate me for it"...
And, "I am 51, I haven't let myself go like other women of my age"

That's the reason she is disliked, imo.
She has constantly compared other women to her...and in her opinion, they are all lacking.
It's got nothing to do with her looks, it's the way she tries to run other women down all the time, and it seems to me it is she who is jealous of other women, not the other way round.

I had never heard of her before your post.

It screams insecurity, and I think the ugliest trait of a person is to attempt to make others feel bad about themselves.

Attachments

• 620CE474-0E0A-4610-A2CE-1823FCB7D74F.jpeg
    620CE474-0E0A-4610-A2CE-1823FCB7D74F.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 3
S

Saphire

I had never heard of her before your post.

It screams insecurity, and I think the ugliest trait of a person is to attempt to make others feel bad about themselves.
I love your comments, I think, we think alike. :cool:

I remember her from the first time round, so I thought it was interesting when she reappeared 10 years later with the same message.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's nice, I hope you tell her that.:cool:

I know some lovely looking women, of all ages, and the funny thing is, the more gorgeous they are, they are usually the ones who don't even think about it...and they certainly dont brag about it.
I do tell her ,regularly as she does worry about her looks . She always compliments other women if she consider them to be attractive ,in any age group and NO she isn`t Lesbian !

S

Saphire

I do tell her ,regularly as she does worry about her looks . She always compliments other women if she consider them to be attractive ,in any age group and NO she isn`t Lesbian !
No need to add the last comment.
In my experience many women appreciate other womens attractiveness.
They are far more likely than men are to compliment the same sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 50, middle aged and average in my demographic in terms of looks. I never envy the young attractive folk. Been there done that. If you define yourself first by how you look, your self esteem can’t be maintained as you age. If you value yourself on any other level, experience, friendships, loves, intellect you’ll find it grows. We place far too much emphasis on how we look as a society. So no, young beautiful people don’t intimidate me one bit. I have No jealously. I just like nice folks : )

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m 50, middle aged and average in my demographic in terms of looks. I never envy the young attractive folk. Been there done that. If you define yourself first by how you look, your self esteem can’t be maintained as you age. If you value yourself on any other level, experience, friendships, loves, intellect you’ll find it grows. We place far too much emphasis on how we look as a society. So no, young beautiful people don’t intimidate me one bit. I have No jealously. I just like nice folks : )
You know ,it`s possible to be "nice" and to look "lovely " at the same time .I think many women let themselves go with their appearances when they have a family etc. I know that men do too but most men admire a pretty woman compared to most women who are not so shallow minded :)

EthelTheGreat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You know ,it`s possible to be "nice" and to look "lovely " at the same time .I think many women let themselves go with their appearances when they have a family etc. I know that men do too but most men admire a pretty woman compared to most women who are not so shallow minded :)
Of course it’s possible to be nice and beautiful! I didn’t state otherwise.

S

Saphire

I do tell her ,regularly as she does worry about her looks .
You won't like this I am sure, but I think it's a valid comment.
I have seen quite a few comments on the forum about you chatting up females in the chat rooms....I have no idea if that's true or not, I dont visit the chat rooms, but.....
IF there is any truth in it, could you not be the cause of your wifes insecurities about her looks?

Back