Women dont like me because I am so beautiful.

S

Saphire

Sh it-ton... = a very lot.

Join up the first word.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol @ wandering thighs

A healthy relationship also involves saying 'no' .

There's a very long and winding answer to your post.
Do you want it?

Feel free, however it's probably something I realised myself a long time ago. :D

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No need if you already realised a long time ago...... and anyway, I wouldn't want to dissect anyone's personal/private life on a public forum :)

LMAO.

Well your one of the few.
I dont mind anyone dissecting my life, they will probably pick up on all the things I have missed through bias or emotional blindness.:D
It's so much easier helping others with thier problems and failures, but turning that gaze inwardly is a biatch to do.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well if we were face to face,, I'd have no problems in dissecting your life (or anyone else's for that matter), if they asked me to.
Not keen on doing so on a public forum.
As for gazing inwardly, I have no problems with that, either.

Could be a chuckle.
Talk me up in chat sometime, share e-mails and we could have some fun.

S

Saphire

Not wanting to break up this twosome, but ime, and I have some because I have been on forums where there are thriving 'Agony' columns, sometimes speaking about personal stuff, has helped sort out a persons problem, or just simply given them the opportunity to vent.
There is something about talking anonymously to strangers that helps some people, and they get more help than they would talking to someone more involved.

The downside is, if it's an open forum, not everyone would take it seriously, and some people are less than kind.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not wanting to break up this twosome, but ime, and I have some because I have been on forums where there are thriving 'Agony' columns, sometimes speaking about personal stuff, has helped sort out a persons problem, or just simply given them the opportunity to vent.
There is something about talking anonymously to strangers that helps some people, and they get more help than they would talking to someone more involved.

The downside is, if it's an open forum, not everyone would take it seriously, and some people are less than kind.

It can be a cathartic exercise to write it all out - to be honest it helped me when I was diagnosed to write it on here and have my woe is me moment without it impacting my day to day.

S

Saphire

It can be a cathartic exercise to write it all out - to be honest it helped me when I was diagnosed to write it on here and have my woe is me moment without it impacting my day to day.
Exactly, writing things down often helps.
I found it helpful when my mum was dying, I trusted the people enough on the forum I was on to share things, and rather than burden my family and friends. all the time...it really did help.

Whatever gets you through lifes sad and troubling times, If we find something that helps us,it has to be a bonus. x

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
.It's true that many men have a wandering eye....and fly,
Men may have wandering eyes.
Women have wandering thighs.
Oh my word, that's a couple of the funniest lines I've read on here in a long time. :D They ought to preserved in a poetry thread.
Isn't that the beauty forums like this? You can just open up and express yourself, no one can talk over you, or shout you down. You can just let it all out, and any negativity is easily ignored.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Talk you up in chat sometime? :eek:

Share e-mails and we could have some fun? :eek:

Who or what do you think I am? Lol

I have no idea.

I tend to share my e-mail easily to chat with folks outside of the forums if they want it all they have to do is ask. :D

Back