Women are being injected with date rape drug in nightclubs.

C

CrazyCatLady

Your grasping at straws to make an argument.
I said "women deliberately having unprotected sex with a guy when she knows she is not protected"
As in she tells the guy she is protected for the purposes of entrapment.
Somantics, really..
Come on, you can do better lol
Actually, Moriarty, you're the one grasping at straws to blame the woman for 'something'. The thread was about women being injected with a date-rape drug in order to be violated, yet you bring in some criticism of 2 girls on the bus and what you overheard them saying. Exactly how are the concepts related? The thread wasn't about promiscuity- it was about violation.

And you mean semantics, which is not what I misinterpreted. You saw an opportunity to slate women that don't meet your expectations- what you said wasn't that deep that it had any lines to read between or any other meaning to garner.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Trap setting! :) Someone leaves a negative post on your thread so you bait them into leaving another comment that you can correct, making them look foolish! I must admit that I was wondering who Mary Blyton was...
I think I'll go and have a read of 1984 by Eric Blair :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
A teenager has claimed she was spiked by injection inside a Nottingham nightclub amid reports of women also being needled with a suspected noxious substance at venues in the Midlands, the northwest and Scotland.

A 20-year-old man has been arrested by Nottinghamshire Police on suspicion of drug offences and causing or administering a poison or noxious substance following three reports of women being spiked by injection at two nightclubs in the city within the last fortnight.

Women in Liverpool, Edinburgh and Dundee of victims have reported being pierced with a needle in their leg, hands and back before waking up with no recollection of the night before - symptoms similar to those who have had their drinks spiked with so-called date rape drugs.

Detectives say they are currently reviewing CCTV footage as well as toxicological reports to identify what substance was contained within the needles.
Just keep reading the newspapers/online press news for further details/confabulated misinformation, as is becoming the norm.
Why are SO many of you reliant on fiction rather than fact? Because it suits your own way of thinking (personal politics). That's why.
Surely, it's far easier to spike a drink than to insidiously inject someone to achieve the equivalent result. Talk about taking a step backwards.

I somehow do not think that this alleged activity will rapidly gain momentum, even by desperate men, or women; seeing as we do not know who is actually perpetrating this exponentially-growing, abominable act. Of course I am being sarcastic. What else would you expect given the foundation?
If you know otherwise, please do provide the source of reliable evidence.
Thank you.

C

CrazyCatLady

This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious.

I swear, you lot are far, far more stoned than I am and I'm pretty sure my fat cells have been around 90% THC for the past 20 years!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious.

I swear, you lot are far, far more stoned than I am and I'm pretty sure my fat cells have been around 90% THC for the past 20 years!
Admitting that you are 'stoned' says it all.
Your 'fat cells' are constituent of your fat brain.
You are, quite simply, a fathead! And, a very idiotic one at that.
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Your English is appalling, by the way. Try to make an effort. Even in your non-compos mentis condition, dear.

C

CrazyCatLady

Admitting that you are 'stoned' says it all.
Your 'fat cells'are constituent of your fat brain.
You are, quite simply, a fathead! And, a very idiotic one at that.
:rolleyes:
Oooh, I wondered when you'd rear your fat, ugly head in reply to one of my posts.
What? No cat piss remarks? Couldn't work them in, no? Damn you're losing it! Disappointed!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Oooh, I wondered when you'd rear your fat, ugly head in reply to one of my posts.
What? No cat piss remarks? Couldn't work them in, no? Damn you're losing it! Disappointed!
1. It's oh, not 'Oooh'. Don't use hyperbole.
2. We've already established, with the aid of your OWN admission, that it is YOU who is the fathead here.
3. I can take the piss out of you without mentioning cats.
4. I have never lost something that I will permanently hold (my sanity); and, for your information: I DO NOT mean my penis!
The ball's in your court ... if you are 'man enough'.
:cool:

C

CrazyCatLady

1. It's oh, not 'Oooh'. Don't use hyperbole.
2. We've already established, with the aid of your OWN admission, that it is YOU who is the fathead here.
3. I can take the piss out of you without mentioning cats.
4. I have never lost something that I will permanently hold (my sanity); and, for your information: I DO NOT mean my penis!
The ball's in your court ... if you are 'man enough'.
:cool:
I'm laughing so hard, I've only got a 'Kudos' for you at the moment.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I just cannot take ANY woman, or man, for that matter, who is infatuated with cats, seriously.
Sorry. Can you get a proxy writer perhaps?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I just cannot take ANY woman, or man, for that matter, who is infatuated with cats, seriously.
Sorry. Can you get a proxy writer perhaps?
Saphire or bronze squirrel are probably your best options from what I've seen hitherto.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Sweetie, there is always the 'Ignore' option. You are free to use it.
Actually, I DO derive satisfaction from 'mocking the afflicted' AKA ... those worthy of being ridiculed. Ignore is being far too defeatist, and kind.

S

Saphire

Trap setting! :) Someone leaves a negative post on your thread so you bait them into leaving another comment that you can correct, making them look foolish! I must admit that I was wondering who Mary Blyton was...
I think I'll go and have a read of 1984 by Eric Blair :rolleyes:
It wasn't a trap, for some reason I automatically thought of Mary Blyton, maybe at school we called her that and the name stuck in my memory bank.
I know she is more commonly thought of as Enid....but she is one and the same person whether Enid or Mary. :cool:

S

Saphire

Sweetie, there is always the 'Ignore' option. You are free to use it.
The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.
Rather than helping him ruin a serious thread, I will leave it now, I think the point has been made and understood by the serious posters who are not just playing to the crowd for attention.

C

CrazyCatLady

The fool is too desperate to interact with the forum ladies to consider ignoring threads he is way out of his depth in.
Rather than helping him ruin a serious thread, I will leave it now, I think the point has been made and understood by the serious posters who are not just playing to the crowd for attention.
I see him as the Drag Queen of the place- as you say, playing the crowd for attention. Usually one of a number of siblings and found the only way he could get attention was from being a c**t.
His put downs are funny though. Right now, he's Electra from Pose in my mind and I found her very entertaining.

C

CrazyCatLady

Actually, I DO derive satisfaction from 'mocking the afflicted' AKA ... those worthy of being ridiculed. Ignore is being far too defeatist, and kind.
Which is everyone.

Crack on, Electra. I'll just sit here and giggle at you.

Back