Why?

Bad_Influence

Temporarily unavailable. Permanently screwed up.
Reaction score
Why are Labour so busy slating Boris for his decorating? Getting someone other than the taxpayers to cough up is a good thing surely?
shouldn't Labour be more worried that Charlotte Nichols lied on her electoral registration paper to secure an already safe seat? I don’t care who paid for number 10 as long as it wasn’t the taxpayer, I’m more concerned that MPs lie about where they live just to be fast-tracked I to government.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She's just yet another Corbynite parachuted into a safe northern seat. Those Corbynistas haven't gone away. They're just waiting on the sidelines for Keir Starmer to fail, and if history is created by Labour losing Hartlepool on Thurs, that may come sooner than expected

Bad_Influence

Temporarily unavailable. Permanently screwed up.
Reaction score
She's just yet another Corbynite parachuted into a safe northern seat. Those Corbynistas haven't gone away. They're just waiting on the sidelines for Keir Starmer to fail, and if history is created by Labour losing Hartlepool on Thurs, that may come sooner than expected
It seems likely according to the polls too. :D:D

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I see the usual suspects (Diane Abbott, Len McCluskey etc) were quick off the blocks to make capital out of Labour's loss of Hartlepool. But Labour only have themselves to blame, putting up a Remain candidate, who had already been rejected once, in a strong Leave seat. What were they thinking? taking working-class voters for granted, as per. Best quote I've heard today is - Labour are suffering for 'Long Corbyn' :)