Why I do not respect Atheists

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do people not deserve respect whatever their religious beliefs ?

I do not see why you wouldn't respect an atheist who was of sound character ?

I gave up trying to tell God believers that there really is no evidence at all to back what they believe along time ago,

For some people following a religion helps them in some way and it also gives them a sense of decency,

Live and let live,

Except Freddie Mercury fans , they can all fcuk off.

The live and let live attitude is one of the reasons I don't take atheists seriously they are devoid of any biosphere or spirit

Far too much tolerance and pacifism

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The live and let live attitude is one of the reasons I don't take atheists seriously they are devoid of any biosphere or spirit

Far too much tolerance and pacifism

You got that from what i typed Leo ?

Wow lol.

Religion isn't important in the larger *Current affairs* climate ......

My personal belief is that all this stuff came about during a time of lawlessness ...

Someone stood up and said "Morally this is how we should behave"

"Hail the speaker ...... let's call him Jesus"

"I prefer Frank" ?

" No Frank is to common"

"Hail Jesus" "His father musta been a good man"

"I am your Father"

wtf was i on about again ???

I'll BBL

o_O

A

azzbo

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect except for OP cause he is a moron.

Thread is trash

Go jump in front of a train

Ty

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Everyone deserves to be treated with respect except for OP cause he is a moron.

Thread is trash

Go jump in front of a train

Ty

Why even post here if you can't debate your position ?

just make yourself look dumb and idiotic

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You got that from what i typed Leo ?

Wow lol.

Religion isn't important in the larger *Current affairs* climate ......

My personal belief is that all this stuff came about during a time of lawlessness ...

Someone stood up and said "Morally this is how we should behave"

"Hail the speaker ...... let's call him Jesus"

"I prefer Frank" ?

" No Frank is to common"

"Hail Jesus" "His father musta been a good man"

"I am your Father"

wtf was i on about again ???

I'll BBL

o_O

I'm on the rampage lad trying to get these atheists to dig a little deeper

B

Bad_Influence

Odin and Hoor both Norse/Germanic gods i do not devoutly follow as I have no set religion (I wish I did have a set religion and was born into worshiping my tribal god). I believe in a creator though I was not born into a religious family probably like most in Western Europe and the Anglosphere.

Compare that too 100-150 years ago everyone was born into Christianity or paganism

Maybe would of found Christianity in my late 20's if the religion hadn't become so weak and pathetic

Up until 7 years ago I hadn't thought about religiousness or spirituality but after reading a lot of different philosophers across the political spectrum I fell into the Norse gods of war.

'Those that are willing blind to follow their 'GOD' ' are the ones that have a brotherhood they have a spirit, they fight, they protect and they inspire and aspire for something great something greater than themselves which Atheism can't offer and never has. It is a reason why Europe as a civilization survived and thrived it never would of without the spirituality of tribalism which lead to organised religion (and In Europe's case Christianity became the dominant one). If you believe in something you have to go all out for your beliefs and enforcing your will on others is a big part of social and cultural dynamics to begin with. (I am still currently looking for that fanaticism and tribalism in this globalist world)

'What makes your God a more plausible God than any other' ?

In a philosophical sense The god of your tribe your land and your environment will ultimately be the only plausible god as it resonates with you and your people only. It is your banner, extension of culture and close bond of community

I pray to George Carlin. I know he's not a god but I'd bet I get the same ratio of prayers answered as even the Pope does.

Oh as as long as you accept that Atheists really don't care whether we have your respect, and that your opinion means as little to us as ours does to you, then I guess 'live and let live' is the only way forward.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I pray to George Carlin. I know he's not a god but I'd bet I get the same ratio of prayers answered as even the Pope does.

Oh as as long as you accept that Atheists really don't care whether we have your respect, and that your opinion means as little to us as ours does to you, then I guess 'live and let live' is the only way forward.

'live and let live' is the only way backwards into slavery

Having tolerance, apathy and pacifism will see a religious warrior tribe enforce it's spirituality and will on you

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

'live and let live' is the only way backwards into slavery

Having tolerance, apathy and pacifism will see a religious warrior tribe enforce it's spirituality and will on you

Trust me I've never been accused of being too tolerant and I am certainly not apathetic. Many would describe me as right wing, a few (idiots) would describe me as far right. However trying to debate with you is like trying to plait fog... you think every atheist is someone to be walked on just because they do not agree with you in your belief of a creator.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Trust me I've never been accused of being too tolerant and I am certainly not apathetic. Many would describe me as right wing, a few (idiots) would describe me as far right. However trying to debate with you is like trying to plait fog... you think every atheist is someone to be walked on just because they do not agree with you in your belief of a creator.

You haven't debated me though not on a theoretical or philosophical level anyway

I was hoping for a back and forth and was never expecting atheists to agree

The only guy on the thread that attempted to answer my original post within the context and some thought was OOPure_FilthOO

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

As I stated before, I neither need nor want your respect.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In almost every comment you've made.

Nope I have never commented about you I've always used atheist(s) as a group or an identifier

Why do you keep responding here you haven't even answered the original post all you pretty much done through the entire thread is kept stating no one can proof god exists(which is not the point of the thread) and keep claiming that you don't want my respect which is also irrelevant to the thread

The title was purely to incite debate, that was it !

B

Bad_Influence

And I am an Atheist... therefore you have commented about me.

B

Bad_Influence

Of which there is no point as you generalise everything. You want to link tolerance to believing in religion whereas there are many more factors that affect tolerance/intolerance than religion. I know you won't want to believe that and will claim everything goes back to religion eventually but that's a very myopic view in my humble opinion.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Of which there is no point as you generalise everything. You want to link tolerance to believing in religion whereas there are many more factors that affect tolerance/intolerance than religion. I know you won't want to believe that and will claim everything goes back to religion eventually but that's a very myopic view in my humble opinion.

Culture and then civilization does grow out of the spiritualness and tribalism of religion though if you don't agree with that then show me a high culture or civilization that grew out of atheism?

It would not be a wise opinion if you can't back it up with any historical or present day examples

I could give loads of examples Viking paganism many gods Odin, Thor, Tyr, Loki - Nordic Culture
Greek paganism many gods Zeus, Promothesus, Hermes - Ancient Greek civilization later led to the Roman Empire under a Greco-Roman Culture
Islam Allah the one true god prophet Mohammed - Arabic Culture Ottoman Empire Late Persian Empires currently modern day known as the Muslim world as a civilization
Christianity Almighty god - Prophet Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins - Western Civilization which many empires have risen and fallen out of Spanish,British,German, Austro-Hungarian all Christian empires

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
"Live and let Live in Pure filth"

lol:D

B

Bad_Influence

AGAIN you want to link two separate issues and I get it that you don't like that I think they should be separate. Tolerance and intolerance exist in every religion, every cult, every political class, every social class. Stop trying to tie it only to religion.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
AGAIN you want to link two separate issues and I get it that you don't like that I think they should be separate. Tolerance and intolerance exist in every religion, every cult, every political class, every social class. Stop trying to tie it only to religion.

what are you talking about

I asked for an example of a high culture or civilization that came from atheism and you went off rambling about your views on religion lol

Can you read?

Back