Why am I banned?

Zo_So

'This is the mystery of the quotient..' LZ
Reaction score
Okay... 3rd day & still banned( apparently)
I still keep getting the same ban message ( points for consistency ) as above... or

Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (99e499b2)

I am not using a VPN
I have read through the things suggested in other posts, to rectify this... none have changed the ongoing issue.
*sighs

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay... 3rd day & still banned( apparently)
I still keep getting the same ban message ( points for consistency ) as above... or

Your account or client is banned: VPNs are not allowed as they are commonly used for spam. Countries known for spam are also blocked. (99e499b2)

I am not using a VPN
I have read through the things suggested in other posts, to rectify this... none have changed the ongoing issue.
*sighs
try now

Daveydub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
iv no vpn on, and i am banned, living in ireland, the code i see today is cccde474 tomorrow il log on, and be able to chat, and boom, kicked out for same thing, spam from my country, which i dont do...

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i got banned because somebody got the hump or something cos I didnt rate their cats hair cut.

Threats to dox (57091ca5)

Think there was a minundestanding?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iv no vpn on, and i am banned, living in ireland, the code i see today is cccde474 tomorrow il log on, and be able to chat, and boom, kicked out for same thing, spam from my country, which i dont do...
Should be ok now. Check your device settings though. cos often people say they have no VPN on but then come back to us and say yes there was one on, but they didn't know.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i got banned because somebody got the hump or something cos I didnt rate their cats hair cut.

No it was crystal clear and deserved

Daveydub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Should be ok now. Check your device settings though. cos often people say they have no VPN on but then come back to us and say yes there was one on, but they didn't know.
Thanks, I checked VPN, its still of, and i am currently still banned, just tried to log in a min ago, thanks again for the reply

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I checked VPN, its still of, and i am currently still banned, just tried to log in a min ago, thanks again for the reply
I undid your VPN ban this morning. Can you try again and clear your cookies/cache before you log in ?

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
elwoodbluz1966, care to provide the logs? I really dont remember too well every single that happens online. I`d appreicate it if you justify your judgement.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
elwoodbluz1966, care to provide the logs? I really dont remember too well every single that happens online. I`d appreicate it if you justify your judgement.
We don't have logs. And the reason you don't remember is why you are banned. Look at your behaviour in chat.

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You seriouslly expect me to believe you do not have any logs? Pull the other one.
Well I apoligise like I said earlier if I was out of line. Sometimes I get carried away. I was hoping to learn from my error and realise how OTT I was.

No logs, wow. thats bollox. do u just take notes like police used to do in dixon green? do u blow a whistle? its 21st century

In my defence I dont come from a country known for spam!

I imagine to be a moderator you need the skills a combo of rainman, derren brown and a conjuror to remember all the shannigans.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't care if you don't believe we don't have access to chat logs or not. We don't.

Your ban stays in place. Wait it out.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score

lol

Tellurian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just got "Your account or client is banned: Trespassing (c95ba21f)"

Help please.

DrBanher

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
ANYONE who bans another person at this time of year is a proper bah humbug ***.

I really don't understand what you expect to happen when you have a hyena mentality group of cowards trying to bully and ridicule someone who should be admired, and respected, always.

Back