Who wants a pint!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We will win because of this! We shall admire your knowledge of history, we will love that you'd rather send an invading force through the channel tunnel rather than catch a ferry for a pint! We shall face you down with knotted handkerchiefs on are heads for protection. We shall stroll forward in socks and sandals and we shall prevail because we know the pubs are open and there's duty free to be had! You may break our bodies but you will never break our will and blind ignorance! Have atcha!
HUH! We will hide, in trucks! Works all the time!!!! I and We will strike you before you smell Me! Chanel 5 Whahahaha Smell Bomb Attack! Retetetete

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Intresting fact ingrid.
The saying shipshape bristol fashion, comes from boats coming out of our once fair port.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
HUH! We will hide, in trucks! Works all the time!!!! I and We will strike you before you smell Me! Chanel 5 Whahahaha Smell Bomb Attack! Retetetete
Here I Come!
And here through the Chanel5 Tunnel

Beware The Flying Dutchgirl is Comming Ivanhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Both the chat rooms AND the Forum would benefit from a few 'pints'.
It's all becoming rather anaemic to me.
:rolleyes:

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Both the chat rooms AND the Forum would benefit from a few 'pints'.
It's all becoming rather anaemic to me.
:rolleyes:
I first need to win this Pint Beatle, now I lost all directions... And I get stranded on the Beach of Normandie and I hat French Beer! Do they have Beer? Or Only Du Ven, Du Pain & Du Boursin??? Well I need a Pint of Golden Brown! I'll find My Way, I will Smell it like it like a Dutch Blood Hound.
Oh Britiania Britania her I come, Hide and Seek or Run :D

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hide in your trucks, throw your Chanel no 5, our noses are hardened by decades of Brut and Old Spice! Just get on a bloody boat and you can have a Yard of ale!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hide in your trucks, throw your Chanel no 5, our noses are hardened by decades of Brut and Old Spice! Just get on a bloody boat and you can have a Yard of ale!
Oke, oke keep your Cool :p I will find a boat, you find a band to play at that Pub! What Pub was it? I need to Google My course....

Back