Who wants a pint!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That's not very guestFriendly! The least U could do is Google for Me! :p
I have googled it and I now know how to get from MY house to the pub! If you want directions for you then you have to tell me where you live?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have googled it and I now know how to get from MY house to the pub! If you want directions for you then you have to tell me where you live?
Ass**le!... LOL Okidoki Try Delft, South Holland 2 that Bloody Pub of yours!!!! :p

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Walking.... Bad plan, unless I start walking now! Train or Plane, Boat? It all depense on my Wallet! :)
It's only a 57hr walk! You can do it in a day by bicycle! Or if you're nice to me I could pick you up at Felixstone!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Look Who's Talking 1&2.. And Swim! Smardo!!! :p :D
Get the boat Einstein!:p If you cant make it across some water I might have to show up at your house. And Im sure you don't want me anywhere near your house.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get the boat Einstein!:p If you cant make it across some water I might have to show up at your house. And Im sure you don't want me anywhere near your house.
Buy me a Boat Van Leeuwenhoek! Wahahahaha I ain't Afraid of No Ghost (Ghost Busters) So Try Me! Like the Buttons it the shops Screaming Out...Try ME! :D

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I tried the buttons, I liked them! You don't scare me!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Buy me a Boat Van Leeuwenhoek! Wahahahaha I ain't Afraid of No Ghost (Ghost Busters) So Try Me! Like the Buttons it the shops Screaming Out...Try ME! :D

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Huh! I Pushed Buttons that said Push Up (sorry thats my Bra) Push Me!!!! And Nothing totaly Nothing Scares Me! Not even that Evil Black Pudding :p

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Huh! I Pushed Buttons that said Push Up (sorry thats my Bra) Push Me!!!! And Nothing totaly Nothing Scares Me! Not even that Evil Black Pudding :p
english-breakfast-blackpudding.jpg

THIS IS ENGLAND! we eat evil black pudding for breakfast! Stop hiding behind your push up bra and face upto the fact that as soon as the dutch government starts letting UK visitors back in , you will run to the hills! :D

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 3330

THIS IS ENGLAND! we eat evil black pudding for breakfast! Stop hiding behind your push up bra and face upto the fact that as soon as the dutch government starts letting UK visitors back in , you will run to the hills! :D
No way, you lots arent the Vikings! Real man with Beards and big D***... Come over we True Dutch Eat you Alive with Hair and Skin :p
We will Beach Trap you, and make little seadogs out of you that crying swim BACK! :p

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No way, you lots arent the Vikings! Real man with Beards and big D***... Come over we True Dutch Eat you Alive with Hair and Skin :p
We will Beach Trap you, and make little seadogs out of you that crying swim BACK! :p
We are all aware of
I'm coming and I'm bringing a deck chair because you are never going to shift me off your beach. There I shall stand bucket and spade in hand and dare you to eat my sunburnt flesh!
We took your gin, we took your forward thinking ideas on economics and I will not fall.

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We are all aware of

I'm coming and I'm bringing a deck chair because you are never going to shift me off your beach. There I shall stand bucket and spade in hand and dare you to eat my sunburnt flesh!
We took your gin, we took your forward thinking ideas on economics and I will not fall.
First This!
The Tocht naar Chatham or the Battle of the Medway (English: Raid on the Medway or The Dutch Raid) was a successful Dutch attack on the English war fleet and shipyards in June 1667 during the Second Anglo-Dutch War. The Dutch, under the command of Admiral Michiel de Ruyter under the direct supervision of Deputy in the field Cornelis de Witt, bombed Sheerness, sailed up the Thames to Gravesend, then sailed up the Medway to Chatham, since 1560 the most important English naval base, where they three large and ten small ships sunk and the HMS Unity and HMS Royal Charles, the pride and flagship of the English fleet, boarded and were carried to the Netherlands. It was the greatest loss ever for the English navy [1] and led to a swift end to the war.
Next THIS!
The story starts with gin, or rather, brandy. ... The 'gin' is born. When the English came to the Netherlands during the Eighty Years' War in 1568 to help defeat the Spanish, the Dutch soldiers gave them a sip of gin before going to battle.

By the time u figured out how to put out the Deckstair... We attacked u from behind by walking through the Channel Tunnel!!
And U think U can win with
THIS?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you are in a foreign field alone, play some worzels, where be that blackbird be.
The men of somerset will come!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
First This!
The Tocht naar Chatham or the Battle of the Medway (English: Raid on the Medway or The Dutch Raid) was a successful Dutch attack on the English war fleet and shipyards in June 1667 during the Second Anglo-Dutch War. The Dutch, under the command of Admiral Michiel de Ruyter under the direct supervision of Deputy in the field Cornelis de Witt, bombed Sheerness, sailed up the Thames to Gravesend, then sailed up the Medway to Chatham, since 1560 the most important English naval base, where they three large and ten small ships sunk and the HMS Unity and HMS Royal Charles, the pride and flagship of the English fleet, boarded and were carried to the Netherlands. It was the greatest loss ever for the English navy [1] and led to a swift end to the war.
Next THIS!
The story starts with gin, or rather, brandy. ... The 'gin' is born. When the English came to the Netherlands during the Eighty Years' War in 1568 to help defeat the Spanish, the Dutch soldiers gave them a sip of gin before going to battle.

By the time u figured out how to put out the Deckstair... We attacked u from behind by walking through the Channel Tunnel!!
And U think U can win with
THIS?
We will win because of this! We shall admire your knowledge of history, we will love that you'd rather send an invading force through the channel tunnel rather than catch a ferry for a pint! We shall face you down with knotted handkerchiefs on are heads for protection. We shall stroll forward in socks and sandals and we shall prevail because we know the pubs are open and there's duty free to be had! You may break our bodies but you will never break our will and blind ignorance! Have atcha!

Back