What is the weirdest thing you have eaten :)

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would appreciate the identification of 'The Golden triangle' to which you refer, as there are a number of definitions of this epithet.
Otherwise, what you are describing is nothing more than nonsense.
The revelation lies with you. If you are not lying.
:rolleyes:
Your request has been denied.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Haha...take my word for it
She wants to eat my marmalade and then run away but I'm supposed to trust her ! You're lucky that I'm of a generous disposition. Plus I know at some point your inner self will scream out to show you jumped, I can happily wait. :)

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol, you're hilarious. You know, marmalade and toast sounds good just about now mmmmm

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lol, you're hilarious. You know, marmalade and toast sounds good just about now mmmmm
Well give me ten minutes to fetch the papers then I'll pop the kettle on. Pop round and I'll sort you out You'll have to stay in the garden due to covid but I'll leave you a pogo stick out!

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well give me ten minutes to fetch the papers then I'll pop the kettle on. Pop round and I'll sort you out You'll have to stay in the garden due to covid but I'll leave you a pogo stick out!

Sure, hang in there sunshine while I reserve a flight with Air Canada...oh wait, its a pandemic ...tut, no flights

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sure, hang in there sunshine while I reserve a flight with Air Canada...oh wait, its a pandemic ...tut, no flights
You're not in Nova Scotia are you?

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm in Ontario.
Well that's good then ! Best put the pogo stick away so some miscreant doesn't nick it! How is vaccine rollout going in the land of the maple syrup mafia?

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well that's good then ! Best put the pogo stick away so some miscreant doesn't nick it! How is vaccine rollout going in the land of the maple syrup mafia?
Maple syrup mafia ...that made me chuckle. The vaccine is in proper circulation .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maple syrup mafia ...that made me chuckle. The vaccine is in proper circulation .
I'm half sure I watched a documentary on it but I'm glad you find organized crime amusing. I have my second vaccine at the start of May so I'll be accepting international visits within 2 months. Bring a suitcase of syrup, I have a desire to make maple mead and bask in glory on instagram. Please,please,please give me your sweet thick golden sap!

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm half sure I watched a documentary on it but I'm glad you find organized crime amusing. I have my second vaccine at the start of May so I'll be accepting international visits within 2 months. Bring a suitcase of syrup, I have a desire to make maple mead and bask in glory on instagram. Please,please,please give me your sweet thick golden sap!
Oh not Instagram!! Your syrup there isn't so bad though. ..I'm for the vaccine and will have it in due time . Had colleagues that had the Pfizer shots with little to no side effects so thats reassuring, however everyone reacts differently .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh not Instagram!! Your syrup there isn't so bad though. ..I'm for the vaccine and will have it in due time . Had colleagues that had the Pfizer shots with little to no side effects so thats reassuring, however everyone reacts differently .
Like I really have an instagram account, I'm lucky if I can tie these modern shoe lace type things! I had Pfizer not one problem there.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Need a tutorial? Consult YouTube...its came in handy few times lol. Yes I think Pfizer is the way to go !

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Need a tutorial? Consult YouTube...its came in handy few times lol. Yes I think Pfizer is the way to go !
Oh I think the world is messed up enough without people having to accept that I exist too!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not exactly bad , more incompatible! The world and I have a complicated relationship, we should have separated years ago but we keep getting reminded of the good times.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Count your blessings and be grateful you're alive and well . Embrace the good times because life lies on a precarious precipice as it is .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Count your blessings and be grateful you're alive and well . Embrace the good times because life lies on a precarious precipice as it is .
Maybe I chose the wrong avatar I'm not sad, I'm happy and lucky I just find miserable lego men amusing in a way! I have bags of stuff I carry round but every one has its own kinda light . Sleep well and know I shall stare boldly the sun in the eyes and bask in its warmth. You're awfully sweet tho.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Maybe I chose the wrong avatar I'm not sad, I'm happy and lucky I just find miserable lego men amusing in a way! I have bags of stuff I carry round but every one has its own kinda light . Sleep well and know I shall stare boldly the sun in the eyes and bask in its warmth. You're awfully sweet tho.

Don't stare boldly at the sun,,,be sure to wear your sunglasses:cool: Your avatar is fine don't let it define you, you have a delightful persona...I think lol

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don't stare boldly at the sun,,,be sure to wear your sunglasses:cool: Your avatar is fine don't let it define you, you have a delightful persona...I think lol
It seems you are a lady of dubious tastes :)

Back