What is the weirdest thing you have eaten :)

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
how about a bit of hot stuff for breakfast then i can do you breakfast after lol
No hot stuff for breakfast....but u can go ahead and do the honours lol. Hope you're an excellent cook, Im a bit picky :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I read 4 comments on this thread... the first 4. Then I realised my mods are maniacs and I darent read anymore

Yeah but we never mentioned toenails !!

Please read on after toe nails and tell me what happened cause i fainted

Last edited:

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Omg who ate toenails? I’m sure eating toenails chat should be against the TOU.

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Minted squirrel pie, goes well with mash peas and gravy. Local farm shop also does pigeon pie, rabbit pie, wild boar pie, game pie.
Worst things i have ever eaten were Crocodile burger - tasted like fishy gammon and mint and choc chip cheddar cheese, it looked like it sounds.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Omg who ate toenails? I’m sure eating toenails chat should be against the TOU.

Ban everything from the Ankles down !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Minted squirrel pie, goes well with mash peas and gravy. Local farm shop also does pigeon pie, rabbit pie, wild boar pie, game pie.
Worst things i have ever eaten were Crocodile burger - tasted like fishy gammon and mint and choc chip cheddar cheese, it looked like it sounds.

lol @ Fishy Gammon , oh my god ,

I'm no coming here again !

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I found myself in "The Golden Triangle", once upon a time, and ate something yellow. To this day it's still a mystery.

That evening the mystery reappeared with explosive force, multiple times. Still yellow.

I would appreciate the identification of 'The Golden triangle' to which you refer, as there are a number of definitions of this epithet.
Otherwise, what you are describing is nothing more than nonsense.
The revelation lies with you. If you are not lying.
:rolleyes:

P

Percy666

If this was the other site I would say an ex gfs cat ( other name for it) but it isnt so I shall say a rat burger. I never knew till I had finished it :D

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So let me get you tied down, a mouthful of hot sauce at night then the sweet sauce in the morning. Which angle on the sweetness? Do you head straight for the chocolate spread or do you like something all fruity? I make a mean red grapefruit marmalade.
A mouthful of hot sauce ?...greedy git ! Red grapefruit marmalade sounds lush though. Don't do much sweet as I'm a runner but moderation is the key ..

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If this was the other site I would say an ex gfs cat ( other name for it) but it isnt so I shall say a rat burger. I never knew till I had finished it :D

So you enjoyed it at the time but the after taste was bitter ,

Gotcha !!

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A mouthful of hot sauce ?...greedy git ! Red grapefruit marmalade sounds lush though. Don't do much sweet as I'm a runner but moderation is the key ..
If you're going to put an order in for toast I'd appreciate it if you didnt just run.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Run....hop, skip and jump ?
The holy trinity? Used to be my event at athletics club so I might go scoring your performance . I want to be impressed!

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The holy trinity? Used to be my event at athletics club so I might go scoring your performance . I want to be impressed!

Find the best of impression when you peer into your own soul, don't seek it in another...people are made of disappointment ...sadly.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No hot stuff for breakfast....but u can go ahead and do the honours lol. Hope you're an excellent cook, Im a bit picky :D
ok what time you want brekkie i do you a proper fry up or cereal and toast and home made jam lol long as you run the bath for us and dont turn up in minnie mouse pjs and a granny gown lol x

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Find the best of impression when you peer into your own soul, don't seek it in another...people are made of disappointment ...sadly.
Knowing my own flaws intimately and accepting them as shown me to see past the flaws of others. There is delight and joy to be found in everyone if you twist your viewpoint enough. Now jump!

Back