What i feel is wrong with the Youngatheart Room.

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
When I asked for this room over 6 yrs ago it was for reasons I told the site owner Alan about , firstly a room for over 40s adults, who maybe it could be their first time in chat and wanted a nice room that they could chat in. No mods where needed as we where all adult enough to deal with trolls etc either by ignoring them or putting them on block. A room to banter and have a laugh in .For 6 years this worked so well.
Most of you reading this forum will know that I do not use the youngatheart room anymore because its no longer fun to be in , rules have gone to far, No one dares chat in case they get kicked . No one dares to joke in case its took the wrong way . I was asked yesterday would I go back because I am missed, but until rules are changed and they can be fun chat again I am sorry but NO WAY . Oh and by the way I am not against the mods at all ....I am against the rules they have to follow, The new owners changed the room and we all needed to re-register in January not that long was it ? but looking at the amount of regulars that's left or the comments in the forums youngatheart is not working !.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i just don't go in it smells in there full of old goats

J

JustinCredible

Speaking as one of the old goats that likes the YAH room.. Do you know why the dinosaurs died out? they couldn't adapt to the changing environment . . . .

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Only I can see is the AOL s have ruined the room even the mods are AOL looking after there own

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
Re-Dinosaurs...Speaking as one of the old goats that made the YAH room what it used to be can I point out that Dinosaurs were the most successful species ever to inhabit this planet. They were here for a few billion years, man has been here for a few million. And, they didn't die out due to natural environmental changes, they probably died out due to a catastrophic meteor strike which in turn invoked severe climate change which happened almost overnight(Current scientific theory)
Ah...I'm begining to see the parallels now ....you were almost right Justin....:)

Abby

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
maybe there could be a limit on how many guests are in at a given time

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why give a good reason what guests done to you ?

J

JustinCredible

It's supposed to be a room for the over 40s but there are YAH chatters who are in their 20s .. . . . .

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe Admin should put a block on under 40s

paula

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Only I can see is the AOL s have ruined the room even the mods are AOL looking after there own
as an x aoler i didnt join the room to ruin it i joined to intergrate with people already useing it all i want to do is chat have a laugh nothing else please dont log x aolers in a box we are all diffrent dont know what others agenda is but mine is to enjoy convos and laugh

L

lorr_45

shouldn't be called young at heart now as it is no longer young at heart hasn't been for a long time now , and as for ex olers not all same maybe not but most got their feet under a room which had nothing to do with them , all sitting as mods in a new chat site haha ill crack the jokes holly and her puppets simple she knew we wouldn't bow to her stupid rules and regs so use the puppets that will. jokes on you lot for been stupid enough for to fall for it , :D happy days @ been controlled 5 year olds have more freedom

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
shouldn't be called young at heart now as it is no longer young at heart hasn't been for a long time now , and as for ex olers not all same maybe not but most got their feet under a room which had nothing to do with them , all sitting as mods in a new chat site haha ill crack the jokes holly and her puppets simple she knew we wouldn't bow to her stupid rules and regs so use the puppets that will. jokes on you lot for been stupid enough for to fall for it , :D happy days @ been controlled 5 year olds have more freedom

ange52

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Totally agree with you Lorr The Youngatheart Room is no longer Youngatheart and needs to be renamed . Yesterday some one said that Cozzster was to blame for the rules in the room .......I disagree only one person I would blame for the rules and she knows who she is .

Back