What i feel is wrong with the Youngatheart Room.

H

hammici

when YAH was first started ----age was 50. no need for mods ,can someone tell me why now , as havent been in for ages ,and having just read all this ?? going back when Alan started thiis site -- myself and 2 others were first ones in ,,,,changes not for the good

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
this site is now owned by americans,, alan sold months ago

Last edited:
H

hammici

[yes i knew that.but why has it all blown up??QUOTE="SuperNova, post: 2029, member: 60"]this site is now owned my americans,, alan sold months ago[/QUOTE]

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hammi my darling tenna shareinf lady [ lol]
because it a room full of all sorts now different ages , they put mods in place . did you ever know need a mod when we was in there? and all the messing about we all used to do? NO !!!!! well seems that they allowed "children " in so it needs mods .

H

hammici

hammi my darling tenna shareinf lady [ lol]
because it a room full of all sorts now different ages , they put mods in place . did you ever know need a mod when we was in there? and all the messing about we all used to do? NO !!!!! well seems that they allowed "children " in so it needs mods .
we did have a right good time ----where are you now megsssssss

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hammmi i tend to stick on the forums as rooms scare me nowadays to many ppl whom are damm nosy

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I got told they was going to ban me for saying hello so don't go in

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
lol i dont no man is just fuckd up maybe they ban me bec im a muslim

I very much doubt they ban users based on religion!

Instead of disrupting forum topics that are nothing to do with your ban why not contact the admins or create your own topics. Shouting and swearing won't do you any favors getting the ban overturned.

will

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hammi delightful pic i am in australia and wouldl ove to chat regards
Will

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There was 6 mod in YAH tonight, was like a mexican stand off noone would stand down, its becoming a farce in there.

Back