What are you listening to right now ?

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
I'm currently listening to a Richard Clayderman loop, sponsored by the Aust. government, to drive people away from buying the album. I don't know the name of the tune, but it will haunt me the rest of the week.

In between loops, I am greeted with the comforting message that I have progressed in the queue and will be answered by the next available operator. Sadly, it must be a mass exodus, as that next operator has vanished. Maybe I should try again outside of standard business hours.

At least Richard Clayderman will be receiving royalties. I'm guessing he'll be the first trillionaire.

D

Dardii

I'm currently listening to a Richard Clayderman loop, sponsored by the Aust. government, to drive people away from buying the album. I don't know the name of the tune, but it will haunt me the rest of the week.

In between loops, I am greeted with the comforting message that I have progressed in the queue and will be answered by the next available operator. Sadly, it must be a mass exodus, as that next operator has vanished. Maybe I should try again outside of standard business hours.

At least Richard Clayderman will be receiving royalties. I'm guessing he'll be the first trillionaire.
Oh I was too, last week. Reminds me of my youth. Love a bit of Richard Clayderman.

Back