what am I [2]....?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Cadbury_Buttons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is indeeedy a Hedghoggie

F

Foxyone79

I keep my nose to the ground ever watchful, listening out for movement. I seem pre-occupied and keep my distance from others. Shy, nervous even but come near me and you'll be sorry. I purr when I am happy but dont mistake me for a kitten...what am I?
ooh a fox!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I keep my nose to the ground ever watchful, listening out for movement. I seem pre-occupied and keep my distance from others. Shy, nervous even but come near me and you'll be sorry. I purr when I am happy but dont mistake me for 1

I keep my nose to the ground ever watchful, listening out for movement. I seem pre-occupied and keep my distance from others. Shy, nervous even but come near me and you'll be sorry. I purr when I am happy but dont mistake me for a kitten...what am I?
I believe you suffer from synesthesia. Take much LSD?
Shalom my friend!
a kitten...what am I?
I believe you suffer from syentha

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I believe you suffer from synesthesia. Take much LSD?
Shalom my friend!

I believe you suffer from syentha
You should start with a greeting not end with it. Just saying.

Bettytoughtits

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cat

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Tarantula

Back