what am I [2]....?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I keep my nose to the ground ever watchful, listening out for movement. I seem pre-occupied and keep my distance from others. Shy, nervous even but come near me and you'll be sorry. I purr when I am happy but dont mistake me for a kitten...what am I?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I keep my nose to the ground ever watchful, listening out for movement. I seem pre-occupied and keep my distance from others. Shy, nervous even but come near me and you'll be sorry. I purr when I am happy but dont mistake me for a kitten...what am I?
A Tiger

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
nay....so close but yet so far....cant give clues at such an early stage, just wouldn't be right at all...

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
...not a horse and not a tiger or a tiger...let me know when you give up..aa ok a deep feeling of pity has washed over me..suppose better give you a clue..F&F you were warm then you went cold..really cold.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
kinda on the right path there......but no not a racoon, its a UK animal, you gotta get it now....

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
It [should really affectionately describe as he or she]..has similar err properties to that of a skunk but not a stinker. Let me know when you give up.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
along the right tracks with size...getting warm'err...rer...lol

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
If I give you any clues will be too easy..actually here you go..I f i was a human, i would be covered all over with something, more than 6000 of the somethings which when all together I wear almost like a skirt, I have surprisingly long legs fro my size..yea, you def would wanna kiss me.

Back