Vaccine Passports Required Into Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

No cases of smallpox and very few of polio. Stop educating yourself via utube and stop posting drivvel.
And the covid vaccines are a whole new technology. Never passed human trials. The smallpox vax and the polio vax WORKED, they did what vaccines are supposed to do. The covid vax does NOT prevent covid.

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Now here what pisses me off. A senior train conductor was sacked for celebrating the end of lockdown referring to an alcohol free moslrm caliphate.
His case had bern taken up by tne Free speech Union of which i am a member.They are crowd funding to fight his case at the tribunal.
This is clearly against the law so why should the guy pay thousands.
I wish him well and sure he will win. Take a look at the FSU web site.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Come on Hells, are you accusing me of using Tinks account? Really?
It`s really quite simple ,almost as simple as you ! .I see that tinks name is in the room list but your name isn`t eh ? Yet you know word for word what i say in the chatroom .Doesn`t that sound too coincedentle to you ?.You and her are sat side by side and you each watch what is happening /said in the room . That way you get to reply to my posts on here with sarcastic comments about anything i say in the chatroom .Plus she also gets to make rude comments about me too .Same account being used by 2 people at same time ...no big deal you gimp.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Go and cry you psychotic ,. No matter what sh** you say that won't make things change from what they are by government. You lose canon. It's obvious you abusing others seems to be the only tool you have in your box to try and feel a tiny bit better from using you loser
CORRECT .

B

Bad_Influence

It`s really quite simple ,almost as simple as you ! .I see that tinks name is in the room list but your name isn`t eh ? Yet you know word for word what i say in the chatroom .Doesn`t that sound too coincedentle to you ?.You and her are sat side by side and you each watch what is happening /said in the room . That way you get to reply to my posts on here with sarcastic comments about anything i say in the chatroom .Plus she also gets to make rude comments about me too .Same account being used by 2 people at same time ...no big deal you gimp.
You ARE paranoid. Modern technology is amazing now you know, and I trust my spies. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another pathetic personal abuse ridden Forum thread. Grow up people because every time you do this, we will close the thread down. And then if you continue, we will restrict your Forum access. Stop ruining threads and the Forum just because of your egos and pettiness. This thread is now closed for any further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back