Trivia room is still rubbish

A

Auntyseptic

I made a post here a couple of weeks back about how the Trivia Room kicks you just for answering questions and was told it would be looked into, if anything it's got more random now with the kicks, one night you can answer loads of questions without being kicked, another night you can attempt one answer and get kicked straight away.
Why are you kicked for answering questions anyway?
That's never made any sense to me seeing as it's a trivia room, and the answers will change from minute to minute, not allowing people the chance to flood.
Maybe the admin can look into it? It's a popular room and it's not full of people seeing how many times they can say the word C*** in a minute, which is actually refreshing.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I know about it, it's my favorite place ever. Thanks for reminding me. I'll ask Timmy to fix it!

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Uh, no. That isn't even close to what I just said...

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
What??

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Any chance we could have new sets of questions, we been seeing same ones since january?

One of the reasons i don't bother anymore. Questions need to be changed once a month. That gives everyone a fair chance and would make for a much better challenge.

E

EloiseTypoQueen

One of the reasons i don't bother anymore. Questions need to be changed once a month. That gives everyone a fair chance and would make for a much better challenge.
I love playing trivia, but be so nice to have all new questions

E

EloiseTypoQueen

also why im thinking of just not bothering as you cant score when everyone else has seen the questions a thousand times and know every answer off by heart and answer before lots of people have even read the question
Unfortunately i am one of them people you mentioned as i have seen the questions so many times but i do back of when alot are in, so they can play

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
only one who does back off as rest just take over and give noone a chance

No you don't. You are just as bad.!

If you mean what you say... when you say you 'Back off' ....Why don't you just leave the room?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Crissie deleted her comment Eloise...Good job i got it on 'Quote' Eh????

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am getting lost here, i am not crissie,

Well READ UP FOR FCUK SAKE... Just shows....Great at answering questions in Trivia...But when it comes to communicating in the real life....No chance....Bah....Shame on you fucking half wits.

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
no were not the same person at all and if you read my posting properly i agreed with eloise that she backs off to give others a chance and if you remember she used to back off to let you score when you used the room so dont class her in the take over the room gang

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
half wits? arent you the one who just spat his dummy and used to do it in the room a lot aswell when people didnt agree with you now stop typing rubbish and get the thread back on the topic it was started as!

Back