Trivia room is still rubbish

E

EloiseTypoQueen

Well READ UP FOR FCUK SAKE... Just shows....Great at answering questions in Trivia...But when it comes to communicating in the real life....No chance....Bah....Shame on you fucking half wits.
Admin do i deserve this?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
half wits? arent you the one who just spat his dummy and used to do it in the room a lot aswell when people didnt agree with you now stop typing rubbish and get the thread back on the topic it was started as!

I NEVER expect ANYONE to agree with me. ! Let alone spit my dummy out?...That is for infants...What I am Typing is not rubbish. ;)

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
sorry to disappoint but i was going to leave but i think i wil stay now and if you do not like it then that is your problem and not mine to deal with now get the thread back on topic please and stop trying to demean myself and eloise

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
sorry to disappoint but i was going to leave but i think i wil stay now and if you do not like it then that is your problem and not mine to deal with now get the thread back on topic please and stop trying to demean myself and eloise

2 against 1....Ahh okay.....Lets do this...;)

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
what we deserve how do we deserve abuse from you? please do explain yourself fully

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Abuse?....Where is there Abuse?....!!

You two women need to get out more.;)

Why don't YOU BOTH try and Explain Yourselves....'Fully'...:D:D:D

E

EloiseTypoQueen

Abuse?....Where is there Abuse?....!!

You two women need to get out more.;)

Why don't YOU BOTH try and Explain Yourselves....'Fully'...:D:D:D
Somehow i think , and others will see, it was YOU who started all this sh**, auntyseptic was asking about a general question, and i also asked a genral question, YOU was the one who started all the dummy throwing

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i would explain but you will only twist it into whatever you want it to mean so you can carry on your petty little arguement to make yourself feel big and brave

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Somehow i think , and others will see, it was YOU who started all this sh**, auntyseptic was asking about a general question, and i also asked a genral question, YOU was the one who started all the dummy throwing

Nah...Not so fast not so fast....Where was i being ABUSIVE....That's what YOU said...Point ME and ADMIN to where i was being Abusive?...

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
i would explain but you will only twist it into whatever you want it to mean so you can carry on your petty little arguement to make yourself feel big and brave

I have no need to do that. I am already Big and Brave..I don't need you or anyone else to prove that.

crissie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well READ UP FOR FCUK SAKE... Just shows....Great at answering questions in Trivia...But when it comes to communicating in the real life....No chance....Bah....Shame on you fucking half wits.
so calling us halfwits on above quote you do not call abusive and saying we cant comminicate when we have communicated without having to use name calling and demeaning comments

E

EloiseTypoQueen

Nah...Not so fast not so fast....Where was i being ABUSIVE....That's what YOU said...Point ME and ADMIN to where i was being Abusive?...

They and others can clearly see, not answering you again, as by look your other posts you get kick out of it

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
so calling us halfwits on above quote you do not call abusive and saying we cant comminicate when we have communicated without having to use name calling and demeaning comments

But i SPEAK THE TRUTH. You are a HALFWIT.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
They and others can clearly see, not answering you again, as by look your other posts you get kick out of it

Fine...A cop out...And i thought you had a bit more in you than that....Ughgh...fcuk off back to your mundane lifeless life.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
and your grounds for your comment are what may i ask as i would love to here your reasoning behind your decision

I bet you would....! Leave now. I have better people to chat with than a moron like you...Go.

Back