Trivia room is still rubbish

A

Auntyseptic

Seems like Altair has little man syndrome, all Eloise asked was can we have new questions and he started on her, keyboard warriors eh:eek:
I started the thread actually but yes, all I want is new questions, and maybe for trivia not to kick people for answering said questions . I did not expect this display of ridiculousness.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Yeah I don't understand what happened to this thread

P

ParisConnors

I started the thread actually but yes, all I want is new questions, and maybe for trivia not to kick people for answering said questions . I did not expect this display of ridiculousness.
I can see only 1 person's typing being *ridiculous* and thats the person who called 2 females *fuk wits*

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
wasn't the whole point about asking for new questions? altair's last post said the same thing so why is the dickhead causing all this fuss? fucking idiot

Listen up....'LONEGUNMAN'...If i wan't to cause a fucking fuss....i will.

I wasn't causing a fuss...! You calling ME a 'Dickhead and a fucking idiot is.

You seem content in sitting in the 'Trivia' room (Without) ever answering a fucking question.!

What's your game?

If you want to take things up personally with ME...Let me know big shot.;)

L

lonegunman

Listen up....'LONEGUNMAN'...If i wan't to cause a fucking fuss....i will.

I wasn't causing a fuss...! You calling ME a 'Dickhead and a fucking idiot is.

You seem content in sitting in the 'Trivia' room (Without) ever answering a fucking question.!

What's your game?

If you want to take things up personally with ME...Let me know big shot.;)

L

lonegunman

anytime lad that was worth waiting 36 hours to read hahahaha

L

lonegunman

it means everybody thinks u jumping on 2 women for nothing was a cowardly act i'll leave my name on come pm me if u like

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
it means everybody thinks u jumping on 2 women for nothing was a cowardly act i'll leave my name on come pm me if u like

I'm no coward. Folks jumping on a guy who speaks his mind????

Yeah who's the cowards now?..

I have PM'd you.

L

lonegunman

no u haven't u have posted on a forum 'yet again' i'm in triv come pm me and lose that ridiculous V forVirgin mask while u are at it

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
no u haven't u have posted on a forum 'yet again' i'm in triv come pm me and lose that ridiculous V forVirgin mask while u are at it

Aghhh...a cop out?....Check your PM's on your Profile...;)

L

lonegunman

come in the room and face me coward stop posting sh** on a forum i'm waiting...............

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
NO....Lets do this Proper like...;)

Man up you tosser...!

L

lonegunman

i am doing it proper get your arse in the room and lets see what u have to say? u want my details? get in the room i'll pm u them

Back