Too young to be here

B

Bad_Influence

Also Delusional. Thinkin anyone cares on his stupid opinions and the fact he may leave the site

He will feck off soon enough. When whatever ban he’s currently serving on one site or another is done. Until then he will be a dick here.

B

Bad_Influence

you care remember you and your girlfriend tinkerbelle told me to leave.....means you, her, and your other girlfriend whiskers care

Ffs. If you are determined to use your keyboard, at least try to make sense.

B

Bad_Influence

and you actually think megs, tinkerbelle, and whiskers like you.....you must dont know what women says about men that use clowns as their profile pic.....means your 3 girlfriends might be thinking you a nasty old man

“must don’t know”? Wtf?

If you judge anyone by their avatar here then you need more help than even I thought.

B

Bad_Influence

you must dont know what women says about men that use clowns as their profile pic.....means your 3 girlfriends might be thinking you a nasty old man

im not judging i dont care what you got if its not racist

Not judging? You specifically said having a clown as an avatar means I’m a nasty old man.

Please explain how you came to that conclusion. It would be amusing to see how your twisted mind works.

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
and you actually think megs, tinkerbelle, and whiskers like you.....you must dont know what women says about men that use clowns as their profile pic.....means your 3 girlfriends might be thinking you a nasty old man

you goon i am not one of his gf i am his Aunty . dont drag me in to ur silly little tittle taccking
he not old ne sometimes nice to the right ppl.

Back