Too young to be here

Spoonette1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi i am Steph,i joined here a few days ago.So far most people are great with the odd idiot but that is only to be expected.I guess the chatrooms reflect life.
I have been told a few times that i am too young to be here and i should go out and get friends but htese are not normal times and so here i am.
Oh i should add i am 19.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi i am Steph,i joined here a few days ago.So far most people are great with the odd idiot but that is only to be expected.I guess the chatrooms reflect life.
I have been told a few times that i am too young to be here and i should go out and get friends but htese are not normal times and so here i am.
Oh i should add i am 19.
Hi Steph, if you are over 18 then you are not too young too be in chat, hope you enjoy

D

Deadpool

Go out n get mates....in an aldi queue.

I wouldnt worry too much about what people in here have to say. I also wouldnt listen to that jefffs either. Far too old to be in a chat room lol

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Go out n get mates....in an aldi queue.

I wouldnt worry too much about what people in here have to say. I also wouldnt listen to that jefffs either. Far too old to be in a chat room lol
lol Deadpool i`ll get Gaz on too you, he`ll sort you out :)

L3TH4L1TY

┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Reaction score
It's pretty laughable that the same trolls are still using the "don't have a job", "no life", etc... insults in a time when most people can't work, or should be working from home, and you can't go out anywhere socially

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with being in a chatroom anyway , if you are doing stuff at home or whatever it breaks it up ,

A lot of ppl have work online and do both at the same time ,

Site is 18+ and all are welcome ,

"" So far most people are great with the odd idiot "" lol

We have a lot of Genius's !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with being in a chatroom anyway , if you are doing stuff at home or whatever it breaks it up ,

A lot of ppl have work online and do both at the same time ,

Site is 18+ and all are welcome ,

"" So far most people are great with the odd idiot "" lol

We have a lot of Genius's !
@Bad_Influence isnt all bad lol :D

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You sure tinks or is it hells?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hello young lady and welcome to chat ignore the idiots , your never to young or to old to join ask Silk , Words, and jefffs the the senior ones here I know, we a mixed bunch of ages so take a bean bags as scardycat's say and chat away

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Just nearly deleted me account by accident lol (changing the subject)

Back