Thoughts on the latest news about the Vaccine?

B

Bad_Influence

Everything you type on this topic suggests that YOu know much better than the experts who ,after all ,we pay to lead us !. I think you need to "keep up " yaself sunshine :).

What part of ‘I don’t trust them’ was difficult to understand?

B

Bad_Influence

Everything you type on this topic suggests that YOu know much better than the experts who ,after all ,we pay to lead us !. I think you need to "keep up " yaself sunshine :).
Let me enlarge on that to help explain what i mean Bad. It would be very rare ,if ever, ,for you to type that you " think" or " in my opinion" blah blah . Your words are always ""this is fact " " i know this " etc.. If that fails it`s " catch up " , " what do you know " ." you are an extreme left wing member" etc etc . In an attempt to demolish another`s thoughts on the topic.

I don’t think I’ve ever typed “what do you know” on any topic but I’m sure you’ll prove me me wrong if I have.

I do have a question for you though....
You’ve had the jab but exactly who does that protect? You obviously, if you believe the vaccine is all it’s cracked up to be, but who else? It’s a simple question that only requires a specific answer, not a rambling personal attack.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Well we have a few vaccines in use i think only time will tell if it helps people hopefully it does .
They don't half ask daft question like when are we coming out of lockdown gonna be a while yet if inconsiderate people just stayed instead of going to house parties .
They reckon the rate is coming down heres hoping it is so we can get some normality back .

B

Bad_Influence

Well we have a few vaccines in use i think only time will tell if it helps people hopefully it does .
They don't half ask daft question like when are we coming out of lockdown gonna be a while yet if inconsiderate people just stayed instead of going to house parties .
They reckon the rate is coming down heres hoping it is so we can get some normality back .

The ONLY way out of this now is for EVERYONE to stop spreading the virus. We went down the path of lockdown and we must stick to it now. The financial and mental damage has been done so we have to keep it up more stringently.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever typed “what do you know” on any topic but I’m sure you’ll prove me me wrong if I have.

I do have a question for you though....
You’ve had the jab but exactly who does that protect? You obviously, if you believe the vaccine is all it’s cracked up to be, but who else? It’s a simple question that only requires a specific answer, not a rambling personal attack.
Simple answer to a simple but pointless question. As long as i still stick to the rules of Mask, Wash hands and distancing my exposure should be limited and any germs which i may throw out at others should also be limited. . Also ,from what i read ( which i trust is true) if i do catch the Virus then i should have a source of trained Antibodies to attack the invading Virus which may just help me to survive the onslaught.

B

Bad_Influence

Simple answer to a simple but pointless question. As long as i still stick to the rules of Mask, Wash hands and distancing it should limit my exposure and anything i might throw out into the herd . Also ,from what i read ( which i trust is true) if i do catch the Virus then i should have a source of trained Antibodies to attack the invading Virus which may just help me to survive the onslaught.

So the vaccine protects you, and you alone. Thank you. So by opting to not have the jab, the only person who I’m putting at any more risk is myself, nobody else.
So why does everyone here seem to think I’m the spawn of the devil for refusing the vaccine?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So the vaccine protects you, and you alone. Thank you. So by opting to not have the jab, the only person who I’m putting at any more risk is myself, nobody else.
So why does everyone here seem to think I’m the spawn of the devil for refusing the vaccine?
If you read again what i really said was "Also ,from what i read ( which i trust is true) if i do catch the Virus then i should have a source of trained Antibodies to attack the invading Virus which may just help me to survive the onslaught.". i didn`t say it was guaranteed to prevent me from being defeated by the Virus.
I have NEVER stated that you are evil for refusing to have a Vaccine . I can think of other reasons why you are evil but in my opinion anyone has the right to refuse the Vaccine.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you read again what i really said was "Also ,from what i read ( which i trust is true) if i do catch the Virus then i should have a source of trained Antibodies to attack the invading Virus which may just help me to survive the onslaught.". i didn`t say it was guaranteed to prevent me from being defeated by the Virus.
I have NEVER stated that you are evil for refusing to have a Vaccine . I can think of other reasons why you are evil but in my opinion anyone has the right to refuse the Vaccine.

" but in my opinion anyone has the right to refuse the Vaccine."

Don't think I agree with that, if it means they become a walking time bomb!

B

Bad_Influence

" but in my opinion anyone has the right to refuse the Vaccine."

Don't think I agree with that, if it means they become a walking time bomb!

No more than anyone who has had the vaccine.... that's exactly where you are missing the point.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No more than anyone who has had the vaccine.... that's exactly where you are missing the point.
Listen! No vaccine can prevent you carrying a virus but...it can stop you coughing and spluttering over people.
That's a good thing, surely?

Yahoodotcom

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Have you had the vaccine @ Hell2bewith76

B

Bad_Influence

Listen! No vaccine can prevent you carrying a virus but...it can stop you coughing and spluttering over people.
That's a good thing, surely?

I wear a mask in public, so what's your point?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The vaccine does not prevent you coughing and spluttering over people, masks do.
MMMmmm! I wonder then why zillions all over the world are queuing up for their shot?
Are they all mad , or may it be you?
Well; I expect you know best!;)

B

Bad_Influence

MMMmmm! I wonder then why zillions all over the world are queuing up for their shot?
Are they all mad , or may it be you?
Well; I expect you know best!;)

Whether my opinion turns out to be true will show up eventually. I hope I’m wrong and the vaccine is the safe answer but already they have said it’s 50% less effective against the South African variant of the virus. It certainly doesn’t appear it’s going to be the answer to me, with supposedly many more mutations to come.

Back